Camping in Wakeville Village

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Wakeville Village, Indiana

34 Reviews of 10 Wakeville Village, Indiana Campgrounds

Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great for music lovers

Staying close, but not too close, to route 30 provides easy access to Fort Wayne without all the road noise. Live music on the weekends adds to the charm of this family campground. Sites to accommodate RVs or tents are available.

Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great RV Park!

Gravel sites, electric, play areas for kids. Close to the flea market! Nice place to park for a few days in Amish country. Fun at the pavilion!

Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Aptly Named!

Such a gem! Tiny municipal campground, but part of a much larger recreation area. Everything seems new or at least well maintained. Couldn’t believe this location hasn’t gotten more attention. See pics for the many amenities in this park!

• Adorable creek
  • Soccer Fields
  • One of the playgrounds
L
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Lovely !

Sauder Village is extremely well maintained and clean! Beautiful views of corn and farmland. The historical village is an easy 10 minute stroll and worth visiting!

Adam M.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Former pick a spot now it's jt's lakeside campground I think

We have a blast!!!!! Bring your boat or watercraft! Plenty of lakefront camping spots on the barbie chain of lakes. Several (deep, clean) lakes hooked together by channels. Also hook into that big bass or musky!! It's crowded, pretty quiet usually, no showers or running water bathroom facilities.…

F
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Short trip for the zoo

Very straightforward reservation and check in process. The grounds are nice with a lovely river right across the street. Bathrooms are A+ with a code for only campers. I would definitely return here.

Site#18
Bob M.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Quiet, Off the Beaten Path

We like this place a lot. Tucked away in NW Ohio, close to the Michigan & Indiana border.

We were in the north campground. Sites are all level, many very spacious which is unusual for Ohio SPs. No FHUs but don't let that stop you from visiting.

• #71 from the road
Samantha C.
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2021

Perfect for family fun!

We stayed at Harrison Lake last year for our oldest daughters birthday. Although we didn’t have the best neighbors we really enjoyed the park! We rode bikes to the beach pretty much every single day and then through the main part of the park! We cannot wait to go again!

William E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2020

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi....I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the…

Kim R. V.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2020

Elkhart campground

This place is very clean and well kept. Friendly

Haylie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2020

Hidden in Plain Sight

I grew up in Ft. Wayne, so when I think of this campground I always think of Johnny Appleseed Festival. We have recently purchased an RV and plan to use it full time. We wanted to stay in town prior to traveling.

During our stay, I continued to forget that I was in the city. The park is connected…

Bradley P.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2020

Great place

Very nice, family oriented, quite and reasonably priced, lots of stuff to do with in sauders village.

Brittany S.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2020

Family friendly and super clean bathrooms

We stayed here over Labor Day weekend, but didn’t feel crowded even though all the sites were full. The sites are spacious. But note the pull throughs only have electric, no water or sewer. They do have a place to get water onsite which is what we did. We also loved all the kid friendly activities.…

Amanda K.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2020

Fun with Kids

This was a great campground. VERY clean, nice bathrooms with showers. Ice and Wood easily available. We stayed with four kiddos in a tent spot across from a cool plash pad, a little lake to fish in and close to running water. Only reason this campground doesn’t get five stars is because of noisy…