About Cranberry Lake Campground

Nestled in rolling hills, a magnificent lake view from almost every site, Cranberry Lake Campground is exactly what you have been searching for.

Known for it’s great fishing: bass, pike, crappie, perch and blue gill, take your pick. They are all in abundance and they’re biting!

You don’t have to go far, just 20 miles south of Kalamazoo or 133 miles northeast from Chicago, to escape for a little fun and relaxation for the whole family.

We are located within 60 miles of sand dunes, Lake Michigan beaches, fishing lakes, hiking and biking trails, museums, multiple shopping and dining options.

Private
No Water Hookups
Cranberry Lake Campground is located in Michigan
1 Review of Cranberry Lake Campground
Not good.

I don't mean to point fingers or anything, but my wife found this campground and made a reservation and I thought to myself, "How bad could it be?". Well, it was bad. Real bad. Loud and congested mainly. We were put next to a pond with a fountain in the middle of it. We thought, "well maybe that'll at least drown out the sound of loud campers", but nope… right as we went to bed, the fountain turned off and all we heard all night was partying and cars going down the gravel road. I will never go back here. I honestly wonder if this place still exists. It was THAT bad.