Nature
Animals

Cranberry Lake Campground

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Nestled in rolling hills, a magnificent lake view from almost every site, Cranberry Lake Campground is exactly what you have been searching for.

Known for it’s great fishing: bass, pike, crappie, perch and blue gill, take your pick. They are all in abundance and they’re biting!

You don’t have…

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • At&t
    Good
  • T-Mobile

Site Types

• 0
William E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2020

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi....I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the…

Jennifer G.
Reviewed May. 29, 2019

Very friendly and accommodating, kids loved it, beautiful lake!

We enjoyed our stay at this campground. The gift shop met most of our needs and the owners were very friendly. The kids and dog really enjoyed the playground, swimming in the lake and jumping off the floating pad. There were little cabins and trailers for rent but we had our own camper. There were…

Dave E.
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2017

Not good.

I don't mean to point fingers or anything, but my wife found this campground and made a reservation and I thought to myself, "How bad could it be?". Well, it was bad. Real bad. Loud and congested mainly. We were put next to a pond with a fountain in the middle of it. We thought, "well maybe that'll…

Cranberry Lake Campground is located in Michigan

Coordinates

85.766338 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

You don’t have to go far, just 20 miles south of Kalamazoo or 133 miles northeast from Chicago, to escape for a little fun and relaxation for the whole family.

We are located within 60 miles of sand dunes, Lake Michigan beaches, fishing lakes, hiking and biking trails, museums, multiple shopping and dining options.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.