Camping in Camp Creek Estates

Recent RVs Reviews Near Camp Creek Estates, Georgia

638 Reviews of 64 Camp Creek Estates, Georgia Campgrounds

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
Marty A.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Allatoona Landing Campground

We stayed at site #23 for 3nights. Notice - the campground entrance is located between 2 railroad crossings and each have low ground clearance and located in turns (the turns seemed to help a bit rather than a straight on approach) - also the trains run pretty close by the campground roughly on…

• Grey water dump location
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

First Experience

I’m in love with this campground! I’m so glad a chose this as my first. Hot showers daily. Cooked outside on the campfire for breakfast and dinner. Hiking. Beautiful views. Shade…which is big for us. A quick 15 minute walk to the convenience store. No complaints.

Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Clean campgrounds

Beautiful clean campgrounds with very friendly campground staff

Month of VisitNovember
Ursula B.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Redtop campground

Beautiful and quiet camping on the water! Campgrounds are clean and well kept with friendly keepers. We loved our camping trip and thoroughly enjoyed the trails and walking trails that cut through the campground Iron Hill.

Sitecan't remember back of campgrounds on the water in a camper back in spot
Month of VisitDecember
Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Holy smokes this site was excellent

Had a great stay at Van Pugh South in site 35. The site was located on the lake with gorgeous views. The pad itself was mostly concrete and had a slight tilt towards the waters edge but nothing too bad that couldn’t be fixed with a minor adjustment. We chose not to bother.

The camp sites are…

Great area

Beautiful campsites.

S
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Awesome views of the lake, very clean facility.

We had a great experience. We camped in a tent on the lakeside and had a lot of room, the facilities were clean and the campsite was amazing. Great for beginner campers :)

• Play button icon
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Very relaxing

My wife and i did the walk in tent camping. We had a nice, relatively secluded spot. This area of Lake Lanier is pretty quiet. Great fit kayaking or paddle boarding.

C
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

This place is closed and gone

I just pass by this place and it’s gone. It has been cleared and they are building a warehouse on its location.

Lauren B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great on water access

Great campsite if you get spots right on the water. Easy access to fishing and paddle boarding. Lake Lanier is pretty busy with boat traffic, so it was a little noisy at night but the views were great and we really loved it here.

• beach from site 39 on south shore
  • site 40 was awesome!
  • plenty of room at the site
Site40 on the south shore camping area