About Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina

Sunshine Key RV Resort and Marina is a unique resort with adjoining marina that offers the RV adventurer unprecedented access to a tropical island environment. Our Encore RV resort is located on the 75-acre island of Ohio Key, near Big Pine Key in the lower Florida Keys. It provides the perfect gateway for ocean activities, or just relaxing at the water's edge. There is great fishing right from this beautiful RV resort in Florida Keys.

If you want to venture off the island, Bahia Honda State Park and its award-winning beach is only a mile away from our RV resort in Florida Keys. The sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico are as warm as our hospitality, so set sail and head to Sunshine Key RV Resort and Marina for your next Florida vacation! RV resort in Florida Keys: the perfect gateway for ocean activities Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

Encore RV Resorts
No WiFi
Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina is located in Florida
3 Reviews of Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina
Go South For The Winter!

This is a great spot to escape the cold. It is a fair distance from Key West, about a half hour drive. This location does have all the amenities you wake me though.

Fabulous!

Spent a week here in my 5th wheel, slots were easy to access and utilities were well maintained.

Great place great people

I spent a month there in my fifth wheel with my mother and my kids. There was something for everyone. Good fishing on the old bridge, nice little marina and pool. The manatee like to hang out in the marina. Large spaces. Electric golf carts only if you have one. Bring the bicycles.