Nature

• 50 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups
  • Max Length: 53 ft.

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 7
Andoni G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Great Spot in the Keys

We stayed here for a night after we didn't fit at another campground. Great location and the park was super clean. We had an amazing sunset and would stay here again in a heartbeat. It is a little on the expensive side and could use some shade but did not have any issues.

Month of VisitApril
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2021

Felt cheated by the booking system

I felt cheated on my booking online process. When I booked, the sites available were the premium ones. As so, I book my stay, but I specified that I didn't want to stay if it would be on the sites across the street, only on the oceanfront. So, I number the sites that were OCEANFRONT. I understand…

Month of VisitApril
Susan & Kevin W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2021

Very nice place

We really enjoyed this park. VERY friendly staff. Very clean and well-maintained. Roomy sites. Even if you don’t get a water site, everything is in close proximity to the water. Adorable tiny houses...see pic.

Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina is located in Florida

Coordinates

81.24643536 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Sunshine Key RV Resort and Marina is a unique resort with adjoining marina that offers the RV adventurer unprecedented access to a tropical island environment. Our Encore RV resort is located on the 75-acre island of Ohio Key, near Big Pine Key in the lower Florida Keys. It provides the perfect gateway for ocean activities, or just relaxing at the water's edge. There is great fishing right from this beautiful RV resort in Florida Keys.

Located onsite is Keys Boat Tours, a Blue Star Operator who rents out kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and bikes, as well as offers fishing charters and snorkeling tours that take off from Sunshine Key RV Resort. Blue Star is a program that recognizes operators who "are committed to promoting responsible and sustainable diving, snorkeling, and fishing practices to reduce the impact of these activities in the Florida Keys."

For nearby ventures off the island, Bahia Honda State Park and its award-winning beach is only a mile away from our RV resort in Florida Keys. The sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico are as warm as our hospitality, so set sail and head to Sunshine Key RV Resort and Marina for your next Florida vacation! RV resort in Florida Keys: the perfect gateway for ocean activities Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.