About Curry Hammock State Park
Curry Hammock State Park is located in Florida
7 Reviews of Curry Hammock State Park
Set up for RV camping

Not a bad campground. The sites are gravel driveways that are set up great for RVs but not so great for tents. There are picnic tables and fire pits at the sites.

Camping in The Keys

Quite, breezy ocean front camping. Large beach bonfire at night.

Beach side sites in the Keys

Great campground halfway down the Florida Keys. Nice showers and restrooms. Small campground, so pretty quiet. Secured gate at night. Kayak and paddle board rentals available. No clean swimming beach😟

best Keys Campground

amazing campground in the keys

Clean bathrooms, small park with lots of activities.

We camped at campsite #2 with our pop up camper. At first I was disappointed that we didn't get a site right next to the water until I walked over to that side of the camp ground and the smell of rotting sea grass was overwhelming. The beach smelled really bad when the wind blew a certain way. We rented kayaks and paddled out to a sand bar and swam there. We could kayak completely around the island because the sea grass was too thick on the mangrove side. The campsite is spotless. They take the gravel and groom the site after each camper leaves. Nice and clean shower area and the cleanest bathrooms around.

Stunning, secluded, natural

We had the best weather and the most amazing time. The beach, kayaking and nature trails were spectacular. Loved that we could ride our bikes just two miles to a local fish house.

Survived hurricane Irma but still me to repair Buildings and roads

Curry Hammock is beautiful despite hurricanes blowing through it has weathered the storm and some services are up and running but others might take a while to get online. The sites are as seen in pictures on state park websites and I will add more after as I am able to download from camera.sorry about so many selfies but that is what I take with my phone but look past me into the background of the photos.