Camping in Riverdale

506 Reviews of 91 Riverdale, Florida Campgrounds

J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

My favorite campground in FL

My friends and I have tent camped at LTI no fewer than 7 times over the last few years. The sites are nice and tucked away, birds are plentiful and the bathrooms are always very clean. Beach access is a drive (or bike ride) across the street.

fThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Great place to explore

If you have a chance to check out little talbot, black rock beach while you’re staying at big talbot, do it! It looks like heaven :) i post up my hammock on the trees all the time.

Siteidk
David L.
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice City of Jacksonville Campground

Unable to find available sites on Amelia Island/Fernandina we found Kathryn Abby Hannah. Not so far away and the Mayport ferry ride was pleasant. Mosquitos were huge, walks on the beach great, loved nearby seafood markets. Best for small rigs, we have a NOBO. Let's go again.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

St Augustine

Very friendly and helpful from the time you pull up until we pulled out. Very clean and had a great pull in site. One of the best shaded and private sites. Will go back and stay longer.

Doug and Terri C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Beautiful Campground

Beautiful KOA in a great location, level shaded sites and a wonderful pond.

FAIR WINDS RV F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Manatee Cove RV Park NAS JAX

MWR run/maintained, military facility. Active duty & retirees welcome. For our very first time in our travel trailer, we have had a wonderful experience. Full hook ups with 50/30 amp, sewage & freshwater. Tidy bath house & laundry facilities. Located on the St. John’s River with simple…

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Military Access Only

This is an RV parking lot for military personnel.  Unless you have military ID and a reason for being on the base, you are not allowed to enter.  Happy Camping!

• From the road, be on the look out for this sign
  • From the road, be on the look out for this sign
  • Two entrances, this is the northern gate
I
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

At the beach

Amazing spot at the beach!

• Intercoastal access sunset view
SiteD113
Month of VisitMarch
Dale B.
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Safe great community

Though this is a military or retired military only it is a great save full hookup, can stay up to 6 months at a time if space is available.

Jay B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Labor Day 2021

Be advised that this park is on Mayport Naval Station, so you will need proper military ID to access the base.

We are tent campers, and stayed in the tent area Fri-Mon over Labor Day.

The tent area is just that, and area. No designated spots, no fire rings, and no picnic tables. There was one…

Sitetent area
Nelson G.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Beautiful ocean view

We were very fortunate to find this campsite on the Friday before Labor Day. You basically share a lot with your next door neighbors, but lucky they were very nice. The ocean view was spectacular and hearing the waves crash as you sleep was so relaxing. The facilities were clean and we were…

• Look how close!
  • Sunrise
H
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Electrical Issues

We were at site 5. When we arrived and hooked up the 30amp breaker kept flipping. We had just left crooked river and hadn’t had any issues. We told the camp host and she moved us to site 4 for the night. After 2 nights they told us the 30amp breaker was replaced and we could go back to site 5. Site…

Jamall L.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

I like to camp

I like to camp and I like to go fishing spend my time to relax and stress-free

Sitefl
John R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Everything, and a dock!

Such a fun area and great campsite. The private fishing dock is awesome and the ocean and beach is immediately across the street. Just north of St Augustine- check out the castle, drive on the beach, and lots of good eats 🤙🏼!

Donna B.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Grateful hammock

This place is so wonderful, I'm never leaving!! Honestly, I am the host so I may be a bit bias. 😃 We have lots of fun out here, especially in the Fall, Winter and Spring. If you are true champions like us and can handle the Florida bugs and heat then the summer is fabulous here too.

Siteall of them including the tiny houses