Camping in Georgiana

Georgiana, Florida

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Georgiana, Florida

136 Reviews of 19 Georgiana, Florida Campgrounds

Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Best for amenities in the area!

Good off-roading nearby ! All the amenities you want. Nice staff

Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Best in the area

We love this place. Great swimming in the cove, decent surfing, and awesome accessibility options for disabled!

Jason F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Easy access to the Indian River and Florida Beaches

We stayed here for 4 nights. Sites on the outer ring have electric and water hookups and most have direct access to the water from Sebastian Inlet. The sites can be a bit tight since your power/water pedestal is shared between you and your neighbor. Lesson learned: get an odd numbered site so that…

• Ranger Station
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Clean, ok staff, way too many no-see-ums

Campground was clean and had decent facilities. The water was not necessarily “swimmable”, so bring a watercraft. The staff had recently changed the latest checkin time from 10:00pm to 9:00pm. My wife is disabled so it takes us a while to get anywhere and the staff refused to budge a minute in…

Lisa W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Best place in Florida

This place is truly a hidden gem. There are some waterfront sites, an island that you can walk to and hike around with beaches, and dolphins swim right by the sites! Bathrooms were clean, laundry facilities were convenient and the campers were friendly. What more could you ask for?!

• dolphin in front of our campsite
Month of VisitMarch
Brad L.
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2021

Great weekend with friends!

Nice campsite with fun rodeo, tasty BBQ and nice amenities!

Teresa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

Beautiful Shore

Melbourne FL 👍👍👍👍

PROS · Sites are shell · Good water views · Shore Fishing · Boat Launch · Fishing Museum · Birds · Pavement biking in camping area · Playground

CONS · No-See-Ums · Swimming & Surfing beaches across Big Bridge. Bike lane goes to Bridge, but then you have to ride on the…

• Local Mayor
B
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2021

Superior!

My fiancé and I went for a local, weekend, staycation. We went without the kids but did bring our two large dogs. We had a beautiful spot in Phase 5, on the canal. The critters weren’t awful, very serene sunrises/sunsets and spacious spots. River Ranch itself has a ton of activities for the entire…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Summer 2021 Christmas RV park

Friendly staff and very attentive Let you pick any available site and will make sure that you are setup ok Next day I received a visit from management to check up on me and to ensure that I was satisfied with the service. I do recommend this camp site to my family and friends.

• beautiful birds and trees
Siteat C-8
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Nice clean shaded rv park

Many people stay here during the season. The sites are gravel and we'll maintained. Clean showers and toilets. Quiet place.

Sitebacks to creek
Lisa H.
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Great stay

This place is very clean, quiet and has a great pool area. This is our 2nd stay here. Close to beaches and great restaurants.

Site27 and 206
aThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Perfect spot

This place is beautiful. There are paved roads and grassy areas for bike riding, playing games and more. I would recommend a water spot, there are plenty of them. A public beach is less than a 2 minute drive (but there was no one on this beach). It was like having my own private beach. Bring…

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Very relaxing

Beautiful place, friendly staff, fair price. You can see the big Cruz Liners from here up close.

Melody W.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Decent!

The tent sites are a little small but most of them are shady and secluded with lots of trees and shrubs between! Good bathroom and shower, and lots of trails to explore, leading to a boat ramp and playground

Sitetent 14
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

My hometown park

Took my son camping this weekend to our hometown park. It’s a great place with lots of bike/walking paths and wide open, quiet spaces. Hope to take advantage of the fishing ponds, mountain bike trails and archery range in future visits.

• Wickham Park in the ‘84 Westy