Leduc Acres , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Leduc Acres Camping Reviews
Winter Fishing Trip

We stayed the weekend at a great site. It was cold with a little rain but was very fun. I really enjoy this campground. Water level was low and this time of year the water spickets are off. This site is right next to one of the vault toilets and a trash dumpster. Not many people stay this time of year and the gates are closed just past the marina so the usual trail access is extended.

Off the beaten track

Only 15 minutes away (windy road) from Colfax, but feels so remote!

Beautiful mountain valley of north fork. Clean campsites right along road with bearboxes, picnic tables, and fire pits. Easy river access down the hill to rocky swimming pools. Water was COLD obviously in December haha. Many hiking trails up and down the canyon.

Highly recommend! I’m coming back here for sure!

Nice spot, but I prefer the walk to Long Lake campsites

Right by kidd lake. More amenities than Long Lake sites, but not quite as remote/pretty

Hidden jem

I guess it’s a 5 minute uphill walk from the PCT and is hidden (plus not on PCT maps) so it’s relatively unused for non-locals. Always find something fun here left behind. 8 bunks. Some counter space. Wood. And a nice privy

Ate some grubb at this hut

Also… got rid of some grubb here too. Nice bathroom. Fun historical place a nice hike away from Castle Peak and far enough away that you don’t get the crowds. Kitchen, firewood, fireplace, and a bunch of bunks

Great, peaceful

Great Lake and RV Park. We stayed in spot 110 with a lakefront view

On the Truckee River

Some friends and I stayed at this campground because of its proximity to Lake Tahoe, where we had planned to take a day trip to kayak.

I thought the campground was very peaceful. The river was gushing when we were there in June, and we had a great view of the river. The site we had was spacious. We even saw a bear across the river, so dont forget to put your stuff in the bear boxes! One other thing to note was we had to walk along a little trail to get to our site. Not a huge distance, but would have been helpful if we had a little wagon or just brought less stuff. Not sure if all the sites are like that, but you might want to check if you prefer to have a site with parking close by.

Love Collins lake!

We have been here 5 times already this year. We love the lake, hookups for the motorhome and ice cream! Wonderful place!

Closed

Closed off season

just got here

so far it’s awesome. will update after stay.