The best GROUP camping near
Leduc Acres , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Leduc Acres Camping Reviews
Beautiful and green but some spots are better than others

We stayed there for a weekend in late March and it was gorgeous! The only thing is most of the good spots were closed off. There was only one really good spot with shade that was more secluded than the others so I would suggest getting there early

Nice getaway

I like the place pros would be doing just water and electric hook up so your away from the croud,clean and quiet, great wifi, cons next to freeway, expensive,no firepit but have a communal fire pit,but if that's dosent bother you it would be a 5star

Wonderful campground! Don’t miss the waterfall!

We love this campground! There are 9 different sections to stay in. The farther back you stay the better in my opinion unless you like a bit more going on. The trails are perfectly maintained and you can go around the whole lake in 9miles. The hike to the waterfall is wonderful and depending where you start depends on length. You have to see it though! 33ft and the perfect spot to swim when it warms up. I can’t wait to be back. Their campground is a great spot for a family trip. Beautiful scenery, good folks, and a great time.

Well-Kept

This campground is awesome. It’s clean, really meticulously kept, and offers great access to the Russian River. I love that there is an adults-only section in the back, so if you don’t have kids, you’re not woken up by then. The host and his wife are friendly and make sure to keep this campground in the best shape.

Beautiful setting, Terrible customer service

If I had the option to do a negative star I would! Planned a rafting trip over the weekend for my children and I We arrived late Friday and were unable to upgrade to a cabin as they were all closed, not booked just closed. We set our tents up in the rain and made the best of it. Then late that evening I got a call that my father had been rushed to the hospital so I choose to stay the night and leave first thing in the morning. I went in as the office opened Saturday morning and told them about the situation and asked if I could simply reschedule the$450 rafting trip I had scheduled for the kids and I. Was told no one is in the office and had to go through the reservation desk on Monday. So we packed up and rushed to the two hour drive home to see my father. Just received a call from Melinda Jones the lead reservationist and was told that they were unwilling to reschedule the rafting trip and I would loose the$450 I spent despite the need for having to leave unexpectedly to see my father in the hospital. What kind of family friendly business is this? Asked to speak to the manager was told this is as far as it goes, asked who made the decision to not let me reschedule and refused to release a name. The spot was beautiful but the customer service is atrocious. I would never recommend this place to anyone because of how poorly they handled an already very difficult situation.

Love this place

This place was amazing. It was our first trip in our new RV and it couldn’t of been more beautiful. There were super cute cabins available as well as tent sites. We came in the beginning of March and it was fairly empty so that made it really nice as well. River was stunning and it was neat to walk across the bridge and check out the old historic mining town. We are going back in august and can’t wait. Looking forward to rafting in the river !

Great for Groups

The campsites are spread out nicely so you have a lot of privacy. Some of the sites are huge! We staying in one for 7 days with a large group of 12-14 people- it never felt crowed. There are various footpaths that lead down to the water and you can easily set up your typical boat beach camps. Review the site map for access.

A great place to stay if you love to paddle board, swim, kayak, canoe, jet ski, etc.

Great views at the campground and lots of hiking trails nearby- including one that leads to a waterfall.

Foothills fun

Scott’s Flat is just five miles outside of Nevada City. It is run by the Nevada Irrigation District. One of the many man made lakes in the region. There are bath houses, tent sites and no hookup RV sites. It is clean but can become loud with rowdy camping neighbors. A beautiful lake to boat, fish and swim.

Hidden Gem

Snowflower sits just off I-80, it’s owned by Thousand Trails. With the popularity of RV camping, this campground can get busy in the summer months. It is closed in the winter due to snow. There is a small lake that is good for kayaking and paddle boarding. There are sites with partial hookups (electric and water). Lake Tahoe is just 30 minutes west.

Off the beaten track

Only 15 minutes away (windy road) from Colfax, but feels so remote!

Beautiful mountain valley of north fork. Clean campsites right along road with bearboxes, picnic tables, and fire pits. Easy river access down the hill to rocky swimming pools. Water was COLD obviously in December haha. Many hiking trails up and down the canyon.

Highly recommend! I’m coming back here for sure!