Camping in Beverly Hills

177 Reviews of 34 Beverly Hills Campgrounds

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• some snow in January
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • great view from firepit
Sitesite #13
Month of VisitFebruary
Kent M.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Well maintained

Clean and well maintained. There are many trails to explore.

Month of VisitFebruary
Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Month of VisitNovember
Shane M.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2021

Clean, well-supervised, and shaded trees.

I just finished booking our second stay at Oak Park, and this time we're celebrating Christmas. The park is kept well groomed, and the lower lot is loaded with shade. I'm betting we'll be coming back, again, after our up-coming reservation. A big shout-out to the camp host for doing such a great…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2021

Nice and comfortable

I stayed here for about three weeks. Envy thing is quite nice. However, you do get some road noise if you stay on the road side

Month of VisitJanuary
D
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Great with considerations

The most fantastic thing about this RV spot is the location - directly facing a large, beautiful, clean beach with built in fire rings, a very long bike bath and bike rental kiosk. You can step out of your RV and be right on the beach in minutes, for long walks, biking, sunbathing etc. The…

Sitecan’t remember but back row near entrance - we grabbed the only spot we could get.
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Close to home and awesome !

We live in Simi and we’re looking for a close place to test out our new travel trailer and we found this awesome gem of a campground. It’s super clean, has all the hook ups and was only 10 minutes away. I highly recommend this campground!

r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
ProfG999
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Too expensive!

Staff did their job, no extra friendliness. Space was concrete, but not level. Most spaces are dirt. All back-ins. Uphill to sewer. Paying for the pool and spa. Views are buildings or railroad and shipyard. I asked ppl why they stay here at this price. 1) they don't know any better (or more money…

Month of VisitNovember
G
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

Very Friendly staff with lots of amenities

I can't deduct stars for how crowded it was during Labor Day Weekend. I think it was a treat that we were able to book on a fairly short notice for a holiday weekend. The pool is awesome and huge compared to other campgrounds. It was overly crowded this Labor Day weekend but what do you expect,…

• Roomy campsites
Month of VisitOctober
Christeen V.
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2021

Great spot when open

Currently closed due to bobcat fire but hopefully will reopen soon. Has 6 small campsites for hikers/campers and are available first come first serve. One main downfall is that running water is a maybe, so bring plenty!

Sitedon't remember
Month of VisitMarch
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice but few amenities

It’s nice, but having known i was arriving at dark they did little to warn me about construction in the park.

Month of VisitOctober
T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29