Camping in Bell

Recent Tent Reviews Near Bell

205 Reviews of 79 Bell Campgrounds

DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
James K.
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2022

Amazing tent camping

This place was wonderful. Peaceful, restful and a perfect getaway from the city. Went on a beautiful hike with my son and explored the area. Nice views of the Angeles National Forset Mountains. Definitely going back.

SiteOne of the two lower sites.
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Love spending time here!

Bolsa Chica is one of my favorite “in the city” places to go and relax. Nothing better than an ocean view and a fire pit!

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • some snow in January
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2021

Nice and comfortable

I stayed here for about three weeks. Envy thing is quite nice. However, you do get some road noise if you stay on the road side

Month of VisitJanuary
Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
D
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Great with considerations

The most fantastic thing about this RV spot is the location - directly facing a large, beautiful, clean beach with built in fire rings, a very long bike bath and bike rental kiosk. You can step out of your RV and be right on the beach in minutes, for long walks, biking, sunbathing etc. The…

Sitecan’t remember but back row near entrance - we grabbed the only spot we could get.
Ayla M.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Amazing park

I stayed in the ‘F’ area and was lucky to have a lake view. Beautiful view with tons of trees and hills. Love it here wish I could stay forever. Super convenient laundry & showers as well. Arturo filled my propane and was super kind and helpful. Same as everyone else here!

SiteF
ProfG999
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Too expensive!

Staff did their job, no extra friendliness. Space was concrete, but not level. Most spaces are dirt. All back-ins. Uphill to sewer. Paying for the pool and spa. Views are buildings or railroad and shipyard. I asked ppl why they stay here at this price. 1) they don't know any better (or more money…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Home Away From Home

Petty much the best rv park in the area for long term stay

Month of VisitOctober
Christeen V.
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2021

Good Stop

Quaint spot that may or may not be currently open, has beautiful hiking and a small spot for picnic

SiteNot Sure