About Mulberry River Outdoor Adventures

Tent Camp Sites

8 Sites

Mulberry River Outdoor Adventures is located in Arkansas
8 Reviews of Mulberry River Outdoor Adventures
Laid-back getaway to set your own speed

This was my first visit to Mulberry River Outdoor Adventures, and it won't be my last. The property is more set-up for RV and ATV use but the tent site/s are surprisingly secluded. I need to talk about the property owner. He is incredibly friendly and accommodating. He greeted us with his precious dogs and hung out with us until we were settled in, telling us all about the property, trails, and nearby waterfalls. If you want a full and fast weekend, he can point you in the right directions, even take you there on his buggy. Or if you are in need of a quiet, relaxing escape by the water he will let you be. The RV'ers were friendly when we crossed paths.  This seems like the Cheer's of campsite. Everyone know everyone and strangers are welcome.  Very laid back.  My partner and I were the only tent campers that weekend (for a slow, quiet escape) so we chose the"island" tent site, which is maybe 100' from the water.  Wish I had brought hammocks to utilize the swing contraption on the shore (see pictures).

Bonuses:

1. If the Labradoodle likes you she will swim with you.

2. I am walking mosquito bait and was only bitten twice!

3. The nicest "outhouse" I've ever encountered. Cedar paneling, full shower, and hot water!!

We will be back!

We had a great time here, just a day trip. Water was clean & refreshing. Hearing the water flow was relaxing. We’re looking forward to going back & doing a weekend camp!

Hidden Gem

The mulberry river is a ridden gem the runs through the Ozarks. It’s just a quiet beautiful place to camp, ride ATVs, float the river or just hangout with friends and families. This campground is great! It reminds of a more exclusive campground with limited spaces so it’s just a treat to camp somewhere that’s not crowded.

Just living is not enough...

Stuff your eyes with wonder while taking all the roads less traveled. When confronted with a fork in the road be prepared to take both and probably chase a waterfall or two.
Wash your spirit clean in the Mulberry River with good friends and beautiful scenery!

Most magical place to be

We started coming out every weekend since May. Our children love it!! Our friends come down for the afternoon to swim and trail ride. It’s the most magical place to spend with your family and friends. The Floyd family is probably the nicest family you ever meet. Kayaking, tubing, trail rides are just a few things you can do there. One trip there and you will be hooked!Spend the night in a tent under the stars or bring an RV and chill around the camp fire. If you forget something, someone most likely will have it because everyone is family there.

Most magical place to be

Heaven on earth!

Our family has always been one that likes to be outside and Mulberry is such a beautiful hidden gem! This weekend we went chasing waterfalls and hiked through caves it was BEAUTIFUL!!

Wonderful weekend outing

Right off I40, on the Mulberry River, very friendly staff, you can Tube, float, kuyak, or just swim and relax. They have access to the national forest, and atv there also.