Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 70 ft.
Nelson's Landing RV Park is located in Wisconsin
4 Reviews of Nelson's Landing RV Park
Great weekend away

We have stayed here twice. Newer park and have seen improvements from our first stay till our most recent. Grounds seem well cared for overall. The grass was a bit long but green. The campsite had a good amount of garbage in the fire pit and some around the site. I think a quick walk thru by staff would have caught this mess.

Sites are gravel and pretty level. Only a little leveling was needed. Staff/owners were friendly and helpful.

Our most recent stay, we were there with friends and we were able to get sites next to each other. There is not an office on site but the several times I called they answered the phone or called back promptly.

They assign sites when you pay your deposit which I really like knowing prior to arrival.

The views from the campground are pretty and there are a lot of eagles nesting in this area.

As with many RV parks they have railroad tracks nearby with trains come through several times a day/night.

We would stay here again and is beautiful drive from the Twin Cities.

Very Clean

Stayed here during COVID and was very pleased to find everything so clean; I even felt comfortable enough to use the shower 👏👏. Easy online check-in. The Creamery is worth the short walk into town.

Clean & tidy RV campground

Easy pull-through and back-in sites. We easily backed in to our site. There was a large open grassy area behind us that our two dogs enjoyed. Brand new fire rings/pits. Beautiful view of the bluffs. Walking distance to several restaurants. Don't miss the Nelson Creamery. Housed in an old historic building, I was expecting just an average ice cream/Wisconsin cheese store, but it was really lovely inside and it reminded me of something in France. There is a formal dining room area, wine cellar, and casual outdoor seating on a patio under vine covered canopy. Soups, sandwiches, pizzas, beer and wine available.

We only stayed for 2 nights, but the best part was the bathroom/shower house! There were 3-4 private shower/toilet/sink rooms with full locking doors. Everything is brand new and pristinely clean: white subway tile, white walls, white fixtures. Great water pressure and temperature. It reminded me of a fancy athletic club like Lifetime Fitness!

There is also a laundry facility in the building (again, everything new and clean).

Great Campground

Easy in and out for large campers. Walking distance to local restaurants and shops. Just pay online. No worries about checking in.