the dyrt
Private
Camp Holiday Campground is located in Wisconsin
1 Review of Camp Holiday Campground
Excellent campground

Excellent campground! The lots are very big and plenty of space. Everything is clean bathrooms showers hot and cold and the bathrooms/bathhouses are climate controlled so your not jumping onto a cold toilet in the morning or jumping out of a hot shower to cold concrete bathroom. The beach is nice big and beautiful also have a water trampoline out a ways from the shore to jump on or off of. Not sure how deep it is out there but I couldn't touch bottom but nor did I jump off but my kids did they are 4 & 5 but had puddle jumpers on. They also have a mini store for all your necessities from mustard, ketchup, tent stakes, tarps, and of course beer. Also have a mini concession stand in store with hot dogs and stuff but also a game room with pool tables arcade games. Also had a bingo night will were are up there and let us know that the football game would be on the big screen if we wanted to watch which would be nice if I was a Packers fan. The only thing I did not like is they were pricey $38 a night but soon realized why they have water and electricity's every site available which is nice but not necessary for us. Definitely be coming back here we had fun.