About Lone Fir Resort RV Park
Lone Fir Resort RV Park is located in Washington
3 Reviews of Lone Fir Resort RV Park
Glamping

Tiny little town gem. Super clean and nice full hookups including cable (I didn’t get mine to work but I’ve never tried before so that’s probably my lack of knowledge) laundry pool table video games swimming pool full bar restaurant that will deliver to your campsite! (I didn’t do it) If you’re going exploring the south side of st helens this is a great place to stay oh and they have cabins you can rent too. I recommend reservations. Cheers

Milkshakes, Pancakes and Cougar Camping

The best things about Lone Fir Resort are the location and the restaurant.  I first discovered Lone Fir when looking for a place to stay the night before a Mt St Helens Summit, and I've been back a number of times - usually for breakfast before a big hike or lunch/dinner/icecream after an adventure.

There is also wifi here- it's not free, but it's worth paying when your phone doesn't work and you really want to upload those pictures of your Mt St Helens Summit!

There's also a small pool

Glamping Ape Cave Adventure

We stayed at the Lone Fir Resort. It was amazing. The cafe and gift shop were open late which was convient. we were tent campers in an RV spot. we have two large tents and plenty of room. the showers were .50 for approxiamtely 20 min and the water was nice and hot. very clean and centerly located. the pool was small but a very nice cool off spot. they had a club house that had cames and TVs and at night they did a movie in the park. i would highly recommend Lone Fir to anyone.