About Whispering Elms Motel, Campground, & RV Park
Private
Whispering Elms Motel, Campground, & RV Park is located in Nevada
3 Reviews of Whispering Elms Motel, Campground, & RV Park
Not sure it could be better

This park was the only place we could get reservations near Great Basin National Park. Driving a few hours to get there we didn’t want to risk not being able to have someplace to stay so we stayed here. The park was in pretty good shape. The bathrooms and showers need some work and they were full of some weird bugs. The managers were friendly and made sure we had what we needed to have a good time.

I don’t have pictures from the campsite, but Great Basin National Park is worth the visit. Take time to drive up and do the hikes and explore Lehman caves.

QUITE CALM RELAXING

What a wonderful place kinda of a mom and pops spot great location from the park

Chuck and Jen were wonderful we hung out at the bar and had a great time will stay again and again

Whispering Elms

Nestled in the sleepy town of Baker, NV lies this tiny little campsite. So small that I didn't even notice it as I rolled up to the Great Basin National Park. I actually showed up pretty late..about 7PM, so I wasn't that surprise that the park was full. It was on my way out of the park that I came upon this little hidden spot.

The site actually caters more to RV's and has a few cabins, but the staff were sympathetic to my lateness and gave me a site for my tent.

The downfall is that it sits on a busy road that is near to the highway but they offer toilets, a shower and a bar!