Waller, TEXAS

Most Recent Waller Camping Reviews
Awesome park on Lake Conroe!

Triple-B RV Park is a small and quaint RV park nestled in the heart of the Walden area and located on Lake Conroe. With only 35 stalls available, we hope that Walden area residents will view the park as a recreational amenity to the neighborhood, catering primarily to Walden family and friends. We desire to be a quality establishment, providing a quaint and quiet lakeside atmosphere.

Small But Plenty

I think this must be one of the smaller state parks of Texas, but there are plenty of trails to enjoy nature, learn about wildlife and plants, and have some good camping memories. Plenty of trees to perch a hammock, plenty of room to throw a frisbee, and some of the better bathrooms/showers I have seen among state parks.

Just after Hurricane Harvey

We camped at the horse spot. These camping spots are mostly spacious and private - plenty of shade trees. We walked some trails, but they were mostly flattened/destroyed by Hurricane Harvey. Hopefully by now they have been rebuilt and are just as beautiful as I imagined them. If I were still local to the area, I would definitely go back, and definitely recommend others to go as well.

Listen for the ducks

I’ve been camping, fishing, and hunting at this place. My favorite is camping. But make sure to pack mosquito repellant! It isnt too crowded, so it is a quiet area. The free spot is before the bridge; pay for the ones after crossing the bridge.

Leave your worries about gators behind!

Theres plenty more to do at this park. If you want to stay on land, you will never exhaust the amount of trails this place has. I have a lot of great memories at this park, including group hangouts, fishing, hiking, and swimming. The park has a great, huge lawn for a picnic and a game of frisbee. Check yourself for ticks after hiking the trails though. Its a thick forest.

Now a Family Owned RV Park!

Triple-B RV has undergone a change in ownership and management starting 8/1/18. We will to strive to provide our customers with reliable utilities, the best amenities possible, and an awesome RV park experience all-around.  We appreciate your business as we grow and provide great camping sites!

Perfect Visit

We loved our campsite. We were lucky to get one that already had a shelter over the table. There was plenty of room between campsites, we couldn’t even see our neighbors. We had a small trail right behind our site that went down to the water. I was so pleased that they stayed open during the “Shelter in Place”, so we could actually get some fresh air.

Trails were great! We went on several long hikes. Lake was great…but pretty chilly most of the time we were there.

Bathrooms were nicely maintained

Great place

Secluded, wildlife, pet friendly. Owners and staff are wonderful.

Lockdown awareness

The gates close at 10pm you can not drive in or out and I wouldn't trust parking offsite near here. Full amenities for use with 2 week advance reservations. Quite a busy site during the day with pleasant public works professionals tending the park beyond expectations. Dogs, joggers and on site policing help keep things grounded and safe. Emergency services and authorities will gain access to park when necessary and random.

Peaceful camping

We stayed at site 77 and I really liked the privacy of most campsites. This spot had easy access to the bathrooms and to the trail to the lake. My husband and friend attempted to fish on the lakeshore but were unsuccessful. The trail system is apparently expansive, but had been closed while were there due to some flooding. We did explore the Wilderness Run and Sunset trails, both of which we enjoyed. The greenery is very odd here - stark contrast between bald (dead?) trees and bright green grasses and shrubs. Either way, we had a great time camping here over a weekend.