Camping in Mcnary

4 Reviews of 2 Mcnary, Texas Campgrounds

S
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Late Arrival

This was this only camp in the area that was open and willing to let us stay the night. They guy working there was very helpful and gave a us a discount.

bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Great Stop Over

We spent one night here and it was just fine. We drove up with no reservation and the clerk was very friendly. I sell online and she even shipped my package for me. Internet is fine, big covered pool, dog area, lots of picnic tables. We are in an RV so we didn’t hear any noise at all. It’s really a…

• Inviting Office
  • Plenty of Spaces
  • On Site Repairs
SiteD5
Emma J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2021

Not as expected

We checked out the website prior to booking and were planning on staying for a full week, which luckily didn’t pan out. When we checked in we were told we could only stay a night, despite having made a week-long reservation. Understandable given the circumstances, but it would’ve been prudent to…

Kera P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2020

Good for RVs, not great for tents

Crowded RV park, but had trees which was nice! Right off I-10 so traffic noise is always present. This would be a good place for RV camping, but not tent camping.