Alice, TEXAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Alice Camping Reviews
Awsome

Clean, spacious and owner is awsome.

Nice park

The sites were very large, the lake is beautiful and it’s about 40 miles to the ocean.

Enjoyable with friendly host and campers. Many full timers.

We stayed overnight while traveling. It was pretty quiet even though near 1/4 mile, the highway. Good cable tv. There are a lot of trees so satellite reception would likely be difficult. We didn’t use the Wi-Fi. The pads are gravel but relatively level. They are easily accessed. We would definitely stop here again when passing through.

Beautiful Gulfview Park

Enjoyed a night here before visiting USS Lexington and Port Aransas. My site was right on the gulf and the view was great. Very friendly office staff. Level site with full hookups. I recommend and will return.

Oasis on the Lake

An affordable quiet campground on the lake in South Texas. Beautfiul oak trees and sites are nicely kept. A perfect place place to fish and very pet friendly. No extra fees for people or pets.

Large Municipal Texas Park

This is a large City Park locates in San Patricio County in Sinton, Texas. The park contains hundreds of acres of property that include a public golf course, baseball, basketball, and soccer facilities. The park also includes a full service RV Park. The sites include full hookup for large and small RVs and vans. The sites has showers and toilet facilities. It’s location is north of Corpus Christi about an hour from the coast. This could serve as a nice stopover for folks traveling along the Texas coast or heading to Padre Island. RV sites do not have privacy and some of the sites are occupied by full timers. We have this a lower rating based on the location and overall condition of the park.

A Bad Thirty Day Long Blind date

Be careful to check what you are getting into before you give them any money. If you are not happy here you are free to leave but they will not be returning your money. $470 plus electricity a month is cheap. The plus cost of electricity which you are not going to find out until ten days after you leave. Is a total rip off. $100 to run a refrigerator, TV, an occasional light and a fan for a month. God help you if you turn on your AC. Kiss good bye to your$200 deposit. This place is by no means worth their by the day charge of$70.

This is not a RVer’s vacation spot. It is a low rent trailer park filled with permanent residents. Do not expect the usual camaraderie found at vacation spots. There are a lot of people living here that you never see. My home Town of Paradise was destroyed by fire in 2 hours on Nov 8th 2018. I look for escape routes and fire exits. Sea Breeze has none. It has one way in and out with a narrow pinch point at the trash containers that will be a bottle neck in case of fire. For anyone trying to get out and preventing fire trucks from entering the property. Not all of the wires are underground or well maintained. Just days after I left, I was told the old overhead wiring I worried about where I was parked, did start sparking. Sparking electrical wires caused the fire that burned my home to the ground. Keep a go bag handy. When a fire starts here you will have to abandon you car and RV to escape on foot. I saw only one fire hydrant in the park.

It was far from a welcoming experience. I wanted to leave that same day but they had my money. I could not afford to write it off by leaving. I booked a month in Port Aransas where the Gulf Coast beach is that very day.

There is no beach at Sea Breeze. The shoreline is littered with construction demo debris. They do have a swimming pool. The slow speed wifi will let you watch Netflix most of the time. If is pretty much useless for anything else like FaceBook, Couchtuner, ECT. It took overnight to download pictures. Although the fellow they send to“ fix" the wifi was one of the few friendly staff I encountered during my stay.

If you are looking for a low rent trailer park to stay in and are willing to forgo safety to save money Sea Breeze may be the place for you.

They really don’t seem to care about bad reviews. The rude staff is a common complaint spanning years without improvement.

Family Friendly, breezy, clean, Swimming pool.

Facilities include fishing pier and swimming pool. Family friendly medium priced. Horseshoes, pet run, Wi Fi included.

Nice Easter weekend getaway

Very large spacious campsite . Restroom and shower located very close by. Camped site 60/61. Beautiful grounds. Lake walking distance . Had a wonderful time

Love this rv park!

I love this rv park! They have a pool, it's nice and quiet at night time and the fishing is the best!