The best TENT SITES camping near
Gray Court , SOUTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Gray Court Camping Reviews
Our Favorite Campground for the View! Boaters Paradise!

Stunning Views. No Bad Spots. A little crowded, but worth the views and crystal clear water. Watet and Electric at sites. Heated Bathrooms with showers. Super clean campground. We went in Oct, 2020. I would imagine this place would be super crowded in summer. When we went in fall it was comfortable and not too many people. But the sites are close to one another. #49 is super private and like a penthouse suite with 360 views of the water. We stayed at #46, our 3rd favorite site. #43 hit our number 2 favorite as it is a bit away from everyone with view of water in front and behind you! We will be back. From AtlasJeeper!

Not too bad. Beautiful video form the rock

Since it is a large Rock cliff, probably not nest for kids. But is does have an amsonh view

Beautiful waterfront and tent camping sites.

Really no bad spots here! So many amazing spaces.

Stunning Views! Best sites #43 #49, #46.

We stayed in Oct, 2020, at site #46 which was awesome views. Also loved sites #43 and #49 (Best sites in my opinion). Beautiful Place! Clean. Awesome views. The water is crystal clear. Lots of boats. October had great cool weather and beautiful that the leaves are changing to falls colors. I have seen pictures of this place being very crowded in summer. So, I prefer fall :) Seems great for kids and pets. Not a lot of space or privacy between campsites, but the views are worth the less private sites. Water and electric at each site. Showers in bathrooms too. We will be back!

Poor water pressure

Beautiful campground

We stayed here this past weekend and absolutely loved it. Our site was #40 and it was right on the lake. There is a skunk that comes up to your site at night but he doesnt bother anyone as long as you dont scare it. Very beautiful and peaceful campground. Friendly staff. Definitely going to return again.

Cute, Friendly Campground

Love this family owned campground!! The sites weren't right on top of each other, but you can definitely see your neighbors with ease. The family that owns it lives on site. They have a pancake breakfast on the weekends, which was nice. They also have a store on site that has everything you didn't know you forgot!! Bathrooms were quite a walk from our site, so we drove to it when needed. The campground is pet friendly!! Dump station on site was convenient!

Great Park

This park is set up on a field . Originally for airstreamers but will accommodate all RVers. The host are the best and so willing to help. Maintain to perfection and runs along a river. This is a hidden gem.

Nice and Private

I got primitive campsite number 7 Was happy I was only one in my area so I had some privacy Pretty lake view Grate fire no fires outside of grate

Amazing

Friendly staff, nice view, little small places for big rigs, but I would recommend