Nature
Activities

Caesars Head State Park / Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area

2 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 1
Maggie J.
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2018

Hidden Gem

This place is wonderful! My friend and I hiked the Raven Cliff Falls loop trail a while back and have added it to our list of top 10 favorite trails. I was really bummed about the removal of the cable crossing, but still loved the trail due to climbing ladders and walking along The Cathedral! I…

Maddi P.
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2018

A top favorite

I seem to always believe my most recent adventure is my most favorite but no where in the upstate of SC has stood out to me like this area. Wonderful trails with breath taking views and technical climbs plus discrete camping. It’s a trip I recommend to all of my camping and hiking friends and Im…

Caesars Head State Park / Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area is located in South Carolina

Directions

From Greenville: Take Hwy. 276 W. for about 30 mi. Park is located at the top of the mountain right off the Hwy. The North Carolina border is 3 mi. away.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.