About Metzler Park
$20.00 - $28.00
County
Metzler Park is located in Oregon
3 Reviews of Metzler Park
Very woodsy, private, awesome creek, wonderful staff.

This campground is one of the best around. Close to stores and town, but far enough to be private. Very well kept up, large spots, and very kid friendly. The staff are wonderful, and there is a great creek to play in.

Metzler Park Magnificent!

Metzler Park offered beautiful, shaded campsites along Clear Creek. My site was just above the creek and I fell asleep to its calming sound. There were huge playing fields in the sunshine, trails to explore with the kids and the creek has a swimming hole! The bathrooms and showers were clean and the shower had warm water and good pressure. Metzler is close enough to Estacada for conveniences-15 minute drive, but far enough for a quiet getaway! We loved it!

👎

The camp host is extremely rude and doesn't watch his language in front of children. A camp next to us was rowdy and playing laud music (didn't bother us) the camp host tried to blame our family and threatened to kick us out. Later he realized his mistake but never made an actual apology. I Will never take my family there again.