Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
About Wards Landing - Lake Wister State Park
Wards Landing - Lake Wister State Park is located in Oklahoma
2 Reviews of Wards Landing - Lake Wister State Park
Great small scale family spot

This is a great spot to come with the family and enjoy the small Lake Wister. The area isn't very shaded and only has maybe 8-12 spots with shade so it could get warm during the summer months. The bathrooms don't have a shower and are little more than a cinder block building to utilize the facilities, but they are plumbed! The sites themselves are standard and decently spaced out. They come with a grill/ fire pit and a table. In my opinion there isn't much privacy since there isn't very much vegetation so be ready to know your neighbors.

Back road trip

We spend our last night in Wister State Park before heading home to Arkansas. The park ladies were the most informative by far. They told us where the best place to see the eagles and we did . Best day ever . On the way home we found some old Civil War cemeteries with men from Company A 19th ARK INF CSA . Boggy Creek Indian Territory . And we visited the Choctaw War Memorial park . I love to take pictures of all kinds of things and in our travels I found this pretty not sure what it is but I liked it .