Camping in Greenfield Village

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Greenfield Village, Ohio

281 Reviews of 31 Greenfield Village, Ohio Campgrounds

Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

It's a nice place to camp, depending on where you are some of the spots are too close together, would recommend trying to book in the F loop

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great place to camp

Great place to camp for both RV and tent camping, large beautiful lake and decent fishing

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Peaceful lake

My husband and I love to paddle board. This is a no wake lake and is perfect to get out on the water. Camping in the campground has many sunny sites. There are shady sites. Camper cabins are great too. Shower houses are nice and clean. Camp store available for any necessities.

• Bike packing trip
  • Canoeing at the dam
Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
Ron S.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Awesome small State park

An older but updated Ohio State Park. Ran by a great volunteer staff! Nice canoe and kayaking lake, no motor lake. Fishing is good off shore or boat. Had a Bat house building event when we were there. Updated restrooms and shower house. Lots of shaded sites both 30 and 50 amps, no full hook ups,…

J
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

AJ jolly

First time we’ve been to the park since they added the “premium sites” what a joke. It’s terrible road it ungraded sites are in level the approach to the sites are terrible it was t planes out very well not well maintained. It would make a better off road park that a premium RV site. When we…

Sitesite 12 and 1
A
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

We love this place!

We love this campground! It’s big and plenty of room for big rigs! It’s clean and well maintained. We love the fishing pond, pool, playground and jump pillow. We stayed a month over the summer and just came back for another month. It’s definitely one of the nicest campgrounds we’ve stayed at!

Micah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great place!

We stayed here twice this summer ! We are planning more trips too!! Great location and very friendly campers!

K
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

OK Campground

This campground was ok for tent/car camping - not much stood out.  My lot was a good size.  There is a kayak launch for campers, and there was a deck for fishing that the kids were looking like they totally loved.  It was nice to walk around the campground.

What stood out for me - Ault…

S
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Cowan Lake Campground Site B09

I've stayed here in the past and Cowan Lake does not disappoint. The B site campground is all non-electric tent camping, and far enough away from the larger RV pads that it's a quiet little campsite! Also, these sites are super close to the bathrooms on the beach, which were very clean during our…

SiteB09
Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

M
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Great weekend getaway

We booked 5 days before and were pleasantly surprised at how good of a site we had. Pretty level, plenty of room for our 43’ fifth wheel. We didn’t swim but the beach looked nice. We did fish a little.

SiteB19
Heidi D.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2021

Happening Place

Busy, fun atmosphere this weekend but quiet enough in our area. We stayed across from the playground in Loop B and it felt less crowded because we were across from a field. Plenty of trees for shade. Beautiful area.

Rodney L.The Dyrt PRO User