Roads

6 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Boat In

• 3
J
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Beautiful, friendly campgrounds

Enjoying our stay. Owners are updating as we speak and have many more planned. No sewer hookups but have a dump station on site and honey wagon service at trailer for a fee if needed. Tent camping also available. Well off highway so. I road noise to deal with, just lots of squirrels and chipmunks.

SiteB2
M
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2020

Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in…

• Dump station stop
  • Heading out
SiteA10
Month of VisitDecember
W
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an…

Three Springs Campground & RV Park is located in Kentucky

Directions

Three Springs Campground is located 1.5 miles east of I-75 at exit #144 Go east on Highway 330 for 1/2 mile Turn right on Saylor Point Road Stay on this blacktop road which ends at the campground. Three Springs Suites is located just 1/4 mile west of I-75 at exit #144

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.