Equestrian
11:00 am
Three Springs Campground is located in Kentucky
2 Reviews of Three Springs Campground
Night Vision

I decided to drive by on a roadtrip to see if I could spend the night before continuing on in the morning. The dates were not populating on the reservation website and no one answered the phone, so I just drove in around 10. There were plenty of people still out and about and the bath house was lit up. I drove around one time trying to scope out an empty tent site where I wouldn't disturb anyone. I looked at both tenting areas and either would have been pleasant. The campground was pretty full with only a few spots left. There was a large church group. Nice flat ground with lush grass. I chose a spot at the end of the lot past the RV Loop and I could see a ton of stars and let the sounds of the night lull me to sleep. Very quiet and it was still that way when I packed up before 6 the next morning. The office didn't open until 9 , so I left some cash in the door. I didn't explore anything other than the bath house and the general layout. Seemed to be very well maintained, clean, quiet, and certainly convenient just minutes off the interstate. I wasn't sure I was going the right way at first as you go through a patch of rough neighborhood before arriving at the property.

Can not recommend

The staff tried to be helpful but the facilities were lacking in many areas. 1) the website promoted horses for riding but none. 2) The website promoted a nice pool but it was empty. 3) the fire wood you pay for was still wet and would not burn. 4) the hiking trails they promoted were basically overgrown. It was ok for sleeping but otherwise nothing to do on the site. No camp store Only one bathroom for the whole site I would not recommend this campground.