Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 60 ft.
Three Springs Campground is located in Kentucky
5 Reviews of Three Springs Campground
Lots of trees and water, very calming

Park is nice with lots of trees and water. Small rental cabins surround the park. Owners are very nice and very helpful with tips and suggestions for the RV, and local eateries. We stayed one night on our way south from Indy. We wanted to visit The Ark and The Creation Museum, but cannot do both in one day. I deducted a star from overall and value rating only due to no direct sewer connection. Although they do have a dump station, I prefer to have a direct hook-up. Sites are pretty level, although we did have to unhook to keep truck from sticking out into road. SInce the park wasn't full, the owners let us park our truck in site next to us. We stayed in our 38' travel trailer with our Ford F250 truck.

Nice things come in small packages !

My wife and I have been camping for years. We decided to come to Kentucky to visit the Ark and the Creation Museum. I found this little campground by joining The Dyrt. Three springs, was the best choice this summer. Very friendly staff and delivered my firewood next to the fire pit. Loaned me an electric cord extension and it was a delight to stay there.

Mediocre

Campground is nothing special but was okay. Owners were very friendly and came by to make sure our fire wood was burning nicely (which it was!). No swimming pool, but it was advertised that the pool was closed. If the owners make some improvements it has potential to be a nice campground.

Night Vision

I decided to drive by on a roadtrip to see if I could spend the night before continuing on in the morning. The dates were not populating on the reservation website and no one answered the phone, so I just drove in around 10. There were plenty of people still out and about and the bath house was lit up. I drove around one time trying to scope out an empty tent site where I wouldn't disturb anyone. I looked at both tenting areas and either would have been pleasant. The campground was pretty full with only a few spots left. There was a large church group. Nice flat ground with lush grass. I chose a spot at the end of the lot past the RV Loop and I could see a ton of stars and let the sounds of the night lull me to sleep. Very quiet and it was still that way when I packed up before 6 the next morning. The office didn't open until 9 , so I left some cash in the door. I didn't explore anything other than the bath house and the general layout. Seemed to be very well maintained, clean, quiet, and certainly convenient just minutes off the interstate. I wasn't sure I was going the right way at first as you go through a patch of rough neighborhood before arriving at the property.

Can not recommend

The staff tried to be helpful but the facilities were lacking in many areas. 1) the website promoted horses for riding but none. 2) The website promoted a nice pool but it was empty. 3) the fire wood you pay for was still wet and would not burn. 4) the hiking trails they promoted were basically overgrown. It was ok for sleeping but otherwise nothing to do on the site. No camp store Only one bathroom for the whole site I would not recommend this campground.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift