Camping in Clearview

343 Reviews of 35 Clearview, Ohio Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Weird

Between the permanent residents being annoyed with the overnighters and the Jerry Springer style break up that happened. This place was weird. I do not recommend.

Ray G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Not Taking Tent Campers

Called abd they said they are not taking tent campers at this time.

Sitenone
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

It's a nice place to camp, depending on where you are some of the spots are too close together, would recommend trying to book in the F loop

SiteA-31
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great place to camp

Great place to camp for both RV and tent camping, large beautiful lake and decent fishing

SiteA-31
Megan M.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Nice, lively

This campground has nice facilities- a nice hot shower (four stalls only for the entire campground) a total of 6 flush toilets, a snack bar and a picnic pavilion with electrical outlets if you need to charge your phone. We were on a riverside campsite but unfortunately none of the brush had been…

Chris  H.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Great time

Awe camp sites especially for our overland Jeep with an RTT

Month of VisitApril
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Peaceful lake

My husband and I love to paddle board. This is a no wake lake and is perfect to get out on the water. Camping in the campground has many sunny sites. There are shady sites. Camper cabins are great too. Shower houses are nice and clean. Camp store available for any necessities.

• Bike packing trip
  • Canoeing at the dam
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Not bad, just disappointed

Visited twice in May 2021 (sites 54 & 39) bookending our camping roundtrip from Virginia to Kansas and this was one of the worst places we stayed. We lived in Dayton for a number of years and Yellow Springs is one of our favorite places. That being said, we were quite disappointed at the set…

Site39 & 54
c
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Lack of privacy

The campground was very crowded on a Saturday night in August. The non electric sites are in a pleasant grassy area, however, if you value privacy, take note that there is none. The facilities were clean. I did not get the opportunity to explore the rest of the park.

Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
Ron S.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Awesome small State park

An older but updated Ohio State Park. Ran by a great volunteer staff! Nice canoe and kayaking lake, no motor lake. Fishing is good off shore or boat. Had a Bat house building event when we were there. Updated restrooms and shower house. Lots of shaded sites both 30 and 50 amps, no full hook ups,…

J
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

AJ jolly

First time we’ve been to the park since they added the “premium sites” what a joke. It’s terrible road it ungraded sites are in level the approach to the sites are terrible it was t planes out very well not well maintained. It would make a better off road park that a premium RV site. When we…

Sitesite 12 and 1
Micah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great place!

We stayed here twice this summer ! We are planning more trips too!! Great location and very friendly campers!

K
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

OK Campground

This campground was ok for tent/car camping - not much stood out.  My lot was a good size.  There is a kayak launch for campers, and there was a deck for fishing that the kids were looking like they totally loved.  It was nice to walk around the campground.

What stood out for me - Ault…