About Morgan’s Canoe and Outdoor Adventure
$30.00
Morgan’s Canoe and Outdoor Adventure is located in Ohio
3 Reviews of Morgan’s Canoe and Outdoor Adventure
My first year of Cabrewing

My husband and I did our first year of cabrewing at Morgan's. We had a wonderful time. The price was reasonable and the staff was extremely helpful. We loved the fact that we were able to bring our own canoes. The price us also very reasonable. Our campsite was beautiful, with an amazing view of White Water River. The float itself was also a lot of fun. I wouldn't advise bringing young children though, or maybe even any children. It's basically a party on the river. I'm definitely not complaining either. We will definitely be back next year.

Camp on the river

Location is great it's near Kings Island and the river is perfect for canoeing and kayaking. There is a paved bike trail and Fort Ancient is nearby. It was nice but lots of broken glass people loud into the night and a not so friendly staff. Be warned it's also 5$ to rent a grate for your fire pit.

Canoeing, Kayaking, and all the fun

Morgan’s is amazing! They have been around for a few generations and provide canoeing, rafting, and kayaking at different trip lengths for a great price. There are plenty of spots along the beautiful Little Miami River Valley to pull your canoe off to the side and sit and hang out. Clean showers and restrooms, transportation from the kayak end site back to your campsite, a market…and conservation efforts on top of it all. They help the bees and monarchs. Love this place!!