The best WALK IN camping near
Wake Forest , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Wake Forest Camping Reviews
Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Nice, roomy, heavily wooded sites

Phenomenal experience

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Great place

The higher numbered spots are more private. Excellent place with water access and clean bathrooms

Beautiful, Convient, Serene with an amazing staff!

I have been at this camp ground for nearly two weeks. Every Ranger and employee I’ve interacted with has been amazingly professional and nice. The facilities are kept in pristine shape regarding cleanliness and upkeep. The campers have all been friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a close getaway in the Raleigh area, this is the place to go!!

Excellent

Great clean sites, marina, access to lake. Everything you need.

Great little spot outside the city!

Fall Camping by the Lake

Back at Rudds Creek Recreation Area again and I have to say I just love this place. The current camp hosts are over the top. Super nice people who make you feel welcomed from the minute you arrive. They were giving g out treats for my dogs which I thought was a great gesture. Facilities are clean as always. Accessing a different shower house this trip and although it is a little smaller than the shower house in the other loop, its really nice. This campground is just nice all around. The sites are well kept and the layout of the sites were well thought out. The Army Corp. does a great job with their campgrounds.

Nice but noisy

Right off the highway. Campground up against i95 so traffic noise constantly. Site was nice but they can really pack them in. Not a lot of real estate around you. Nice big lake along campground. Seems like a lot of folks just stop for the night. Nothing walking distance for food or gas. Next exit away.