Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 90 ft.
RVacation RV Park is located in North Carolina
8 Reviews of RVacation RV Park
Convenient spot but a bit noisy.

We tried this RV Park as we were traveling because the other fell through (there was a storm and they lost power). People were very friendly on the phone. They allowed a late check in. My husband paid over the phone while we were driving and when we got there they had laid out a map of how to get to the site and a car tag. Super easy. It was pretty empty that night and we did a pull thru site. We basically just stopped, de-winterized ate some food and went to sleep. And then in the am we disconnected and left bc it was still raining and we were just passing through. All night long we were able to hear the highway (i-95) and trains passing by. My husband is an extremely light sleeper so it was much worse for him. The kids slept fine and it was just ok for me. The campsite was exactly what we needed but I cant say we would go back just because for us, it was too noisy being so close to the highway.

Great stop for the week

Friendly people. Full hook ups. Level spots. Pretty lake to look over. Easy on and off the highway and easy access to shopping and RV store. No frills but worth the money.

Nice but noisy

Right off the highway. Campground up against i95 so traffic noise constantly. Site was nice but they can really pack them in. Not a lot of real estate around you. Nice big lake along campground. Seems like a lot of folks just stop for the night. Nothing walking distance for food or gas. Next exit away.

Convenient

It’s right off the interstate, easy to get to. Town close by. Has a pretty view of a small lake that you can fish in. Great WiFi connection. Will definitely stop her again.

RV Resort Conveniently Located near Interstate 95

The good news about this RV park is that it is conveniently located next to Interstate 95. The bad news about this RV park is that it is conveniently located next to Interstate 95. Needing to stop for the night on the way home, I found this place along the way. The rate was reasonable, and it was close to fast food places. It was late, and I didn’t want to cook supper. I think that most people stay at this campground for one of two reasons. One is that they are traveling either north to south or south to north, and it is just off the Interstate. The other reason is for the shopping. This area between Selma and Smithfield is a mecca for shoppers, especially during November and December. There are dozens and dozens of outlets, and people from hundreds of miles stop at them. That’s why this RV park is a great place for people who fit into one of those two categories. This RV park does NOT accept tents. It is strictly for RVs. As far as amenities, there is a clubhouse and a large swimming pool. I didn’t see anyone in the swimming pool, especially since it was December. However, I can imagine that it would feel great during the summer, and it seems large enough to handle lots of people. Some of the“picnic tables” were interesting. Many of them looked more like patio furniture, which is a nice touch. All of the spaces that I saw were pull-through sites, and they were level with water, sewer, and 30 and/or 50 amp hookups. The campground roads were paved, and the RV sites were gravel. There was also a dump station. Other than the swimming pool, there is also a large pond in which you can fish without a license. For the younger children, there was a swing set, which surprised me. For a campground this size, I would have thought they would have had a large playground. On their website, they list a playground. Either I missed it, but I don’t think I did, or they don’t expect too many children staying here. There is also a fenced area for owners to walk their dogs. Although there is Wi-Fi, I got the message that the internet was not available. I was happy to see that their bath house was heated, although I never could get warm water to come out of the faucet. Fortunately, the shower had hot water. The only complaint I would have about the showers is that they are small. The area to dress and undress was just large enough to turn around in. I would imagine that most people who are overweight would have a difficult time, but then again, this is an RV park. Most people would be taking a shower in their RVs, so if you are in a teardrop like I was, you would appreciate a larger shower. The worst part about this campground, for me, was the noise from the Interstate. I thought it would die down during the night, but I was wrong. There was also the sound of trains—at least seven or eight times during the night. In the campground office, they have a little store with canned food items and a few other necessities. I got there late, but the hostess was very nice and pointed out everything I needed to know. Overall, it is everything you would expect from a top notch RV park, including the amenities and the services, but I wouldn’t want to stay there for several nights unless I wanted to hear traffic 24/7.

Great layover

Pull through spots that make overnight, or even a couple day, stays very easy. Full hook ups. Clean. Even though just off the highway, very quiet. Easy access to amenities and provisions if required, or preferred. Affordable.

Nice

Stayed here a few times for over nighters. Nice big sites nice pool area friendly people

Very nice place

Big sites, easy accessibility, close to I-95.