Camping in Pinecroft

164 Reviews of 21 Pinecroft, North Carolina Campgrounds

Bryan H.
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Can’t reach anyone!☹️

I have reach out to this location 3 times 2 times by phone and 1 time by email. However I have not received any response from them at all. I really want to see how this location is it appears nice…. The website states they are working with limited spots since they wanted first responders and such….…

Bryan H.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Nice getaway !

My wife and I have been hunting for a new close camp ground. We may have a winner! Midway RV is very clean, quiet and friendly. The pool is fantastic and close to areas to go shopping or sightseeing.

• front porch view
  • front porch view
  • pull thru sights
h
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Older campground but a beautiful place

The most relaxing camp ground I have ever been to. The staff is excellent. Easy access to the lake. They have a picnic table and a swing set up at the lake so you view it. Some folks reviewed the campground and complained about the roads in and hair pin curves. I really do not know what they are…

Site49A
T
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Bass River, SC

Nice for a stop over. Clean bathrooms/shower. Great for fishing lovers. Adding sites on lake bt 2022

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great Campground

This is wooded campground a short distance off of I-40. Beautiful pool with bounce house and playground. Concrete pads. Quiet at night. Great for relaxation.

Sitesite 19
T
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great place for outdoor getaway

This park was great for my family. We hiked down with our stuff and set up at campsite 4. We were the only ones there for the weekend and there was ample space for setting up. We used the fire pit and the kids played in the creek. While staying at the park we went on hikes, fished, and played disc…

N
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Highly recommend for a quiet relaxing trip!

Beautiful small campground and everything is done top notch! Prettiest bath house I've ever seen! Pull thru sites with concrete pads. No leveling needed. Couldn't be easier to pull in and set up. Very quiet.

• Pilot Mountain view
  • Bathhouse
Darrell W.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great for a short trip

What a great campground. The bath house/restrooms are very nice and the campsite was very well shaded. The walk to the lake was not bad at all. We only stayed a couple of nights so we did not venture out much. Cool place to go

Pamela D.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Fun for our first time

Had fun, although it was our maiden voyage. Spots are very close together but most people are pretty quiet. Has a pool and a fishing pond, however, it was extremely muddy to no fault of theirs.

Elizabeth J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Great staff and large sites

Wonderful staff we were there from Monday (Labor Day) thru Wednesday so very quiet. I understand it is busy on weekends and holidays but we are lucky enough to camp during the week.

Site was large and very level. Bought new Anderson levelers and haven’t even had a chance to use them.

SiteI believe it was site C1. this is a new section.
Sonyia W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Easy quick stop

Restrooms were nice and clean, owner was very sweet, sites good size and those on Loop B were back in and shaded/private.

SiteB2
Erin W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Pretty campground, great hiking, lame lake

Nice campground with spacious campground sites. If you like hiking... this park is perfect! Hanging rock is a beautiful spot.. go early cuz it gets busy. Lots of waterfalls as well.

But if you want the lake you’ll have to pay extra per person to use. As well as rent boats & boards...…

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Love this Park

I have stayed at Morrow Mountain many times over the last 10 years. It is close to home and very convenient for me. While the facilities are aged, they are clean and work well. And if you really want to be away it is great!! The cell service is very poor.

Alexei C.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Poor management, complete disaster

First at all do not trust what you see on the reservation page, completely fake! They have their own code book of rules that you will notice it once you are on site. Don’t think that they are going to give you a correct answer to your questions about their policy because each one of the workers…

Siteforest lake rv and camping resort
Terri F.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Into the woods

Nestled in the middle of NC is this great forest. There were lots of established camping spots. We picked a nice one near a stream. There was a lot of road traffic even late into the night. People were friendly when we saw them but everyone kept their distance.

SiteN/A