The best BOAT IN camping near
Dallas , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Dallas Camping Reviews
Clean, safe and friendly

Campground has trails and fishing in walking distance.  It is always packed.  No alcohol permitted.

Very cute park!

Little park, but very quiet and relaxing!

Beautiful county park

What a beautiful park. The sites have full Hook up. We where at site 50 and it was completely shaded. They where still under major construction redoing the beach and boat docks. But we still really enjoyed this park. Super close to town to get supplies and dinner.

Happy camper

It was our first time camping as a family and now we wish we could camp every weekend!

Pretty & Pleasant

We stayed in Long Arm paddle-in area 2. Park staff was not very helpful at all when we first arrived, but despite the attitude and the terrible rainy weather, we found our site fairly easily. As other reviews here and elsewhere mention, the tent pads don’t drain well and huge puddles develop- some sites were completely overtaken by a full inch of water. Thankfully the rain stopped on our first night, but it could definitely ruin a trip. The privy was nice to have, but I could smell it at every campsite and that definitely bothered me. Overall a decent weekend, but my suspicions that I am just not a Lake Person were confirmed.

Great trip

This was a great weekend trip. Camp sites were large and had enough privacy! Very clean bathrooms and showers! Would highly recommend.

We have been pretty happy with our stay

Great little spot for a family get away. We came in late after leaving another place down the road that was just awful. They waited until we arrived even though it was after the office closed.

They have a lot of little activities during the day and even for the family. We would stay here again, I just wish it was a little cheaper ($57 a night full hook ups)and it would be nice if cell phone service was better as there is pretty much one bar everywhere you go in the camp ground for Verizon.

Great hiking and awesome views.

Lots of trails to choose from. Beautiful views. Lots of history. Visit here often.

Love this place.

Very close to my home. I hike in to the remote campsite on the lake. Lots of fishermen and trash since the scum can’t seem to pick up after themselves. The cabins here are also great. Clean and nice location. I would suggest the overlook cabin. I generally tent camp and the Point, not many know of this location as it’s a decent hike in. Great place.

Super quiet

Really quiet and very relaxing. We had a campsite overlooking the lake. It was very beautiful. However there are no poles for the trash so the squirrels tore our trash out and there are aweful flying bugs at night. Millions of tiny bugs covered our lights at night. We had to turn our lights off. Not the campgrounds fault though. Other than that we enjoyed our weekend here.