$30 - $65 / night

Roads

Camp Chautauqua Camping Resort

5 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile

Site Types

• 1
Nick  O.
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Nice place minus seasonals

The camp ground is not bad. Nice place over all. The pool is very nice, playgrounds for the kids and activities to do. Very friendly staff. However the seasonal campers seem to have some sort of entitlement. That is very annoying. Very loud and obnoxious which unfortunately has ruined our stay. I’m…

Pete D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Popular Location

Overall a comfortable One night stay. Sites were tight. Three bath houses available. Depending on where you’re at - it’s a very fast run if u need it quickly.

Staff was very accommodating to our requests and needs. Professional. Employees were friendly and helpful.

Grounds were kept nicely.

Candi G.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2019

Great Campground

Fun, family friendly campground. We were in a tent on a electric/water site. Sites were a little small but we made it work with three families on three sites. Lots to do, fishing, swimming pool, petting zoo, hayrides and friendly staff.

Camp Chautauqua Camping Resort is located in New York

Directions

Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse, NY Take I-90 west to Exit 60. Travel south on NY-394 through Westfield and Mayville, then 7 miles to Camp Chautauqua entrance on left side of NY-394. Erie, PA or Cleveland, OH Take I-90 east to I-86. Travel on I-86 east to Exit 8. Then travel 3 miles north on NY-394 to Camp Chautauqua entrance on right side of NY-394. Binghamton or Elmira, NY Take I-86 west to Exit 8. Then travel 3 miles north on NY-394 to Camp Chautauqua entrance on right side of NY-394. Pittsburgh, PA Take I-79 north to I-90 east. Then I-90 east to I-86. Travel on I-86 east to Exit 8. Then travel 3 miles north on NY-394 to Camp Chautauqua entrance on right side of NY-394.

Address