Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
About Hidden Valley RV and Golf Park

Hidden Valley, a 1300 acre outdoor recreation area offers a challenging 18-hole championship golf course, a Par 3 golf course, and a secluded 300 site campground.

Private
Hidden Valley RV and Golf Park is located in New Hampshire
Directions
Hidden Valley is conveniently located one hour from Boston in southern New Hampshire and is easily accessible from I-93 or the I-95 coastal region. If you are coming from I-93: - Take EXIT 4, RT. 102 EAST towards DERRY. - Travel 2 miles through downtown Derry, enter the traffic circle, and take the 2nd exit onto EAST DERRY ROAD (a Mobil will be on your right). - Follow EAST DERRY RD. (it becomes HAMPSTEAD RD. after 1.2 miles) for 4.2 miles. - Take a left onto DAMREN Rd. and follow 1 mile to the park entrance. If you are coming from I-95 or the Seacoast Region: - Take EXIT 2, ROUTE 101, Exeter/Hampton. - After exiting the toll booth, take ROUTE 101 WEST towards Exeter and Manchester. - Take EXIT 5, ROUTES 102/107/156, Raymond/Fremont. - At the end of the ramp, follow signs for ROUTE 102 WEST towards DERRY. - In Chester Center, take a left at the blinking lights onto ROUTE 121 - Go 0.2 miles, and bear right, continuing on ROUTE 121. - Go 4.5 miles and take a right onto DERRY ROAD. - Go 1.0 mile and take a right onto DAMREN Rd. and follow 1 mile to the park entrance.
2 Reviews of Hidden Valley RV and Golf Park
Pleasant staff, but campsite was unimpressive

The staff were friendly and helpful. We spent one night and did not visit any of the facilities, but all looked clean and well staffed.

Unfortunately, I can’t give high marks to our campsite. The water and electric were between our site and the next on one side and sewer between our site and the one on the other side. This made it difficult to place our trailer on the slanted site and reach all services. The site had very long grass, bare rock and mud. It was not a site we would have wanted to stay on any longer than the one night.

Family-owned campground with lots to do

This campground is 1300 acres owned and operated by the Simonsen family in Derry, NH. The main attraction of this campground is the golf course of 9 or 18 holes. There is a pro shop, golf cart rentals, etc. There are 300 camping sites with full hookups. Very reasonably priced at $40 per night. A lot of the campers are seasonal which is May - October each year. I did not see any tents there, only hard-sided units. The amenities are state of the art, clean laundry center, restrooms, bath house, grocery store, bar & grill, playground & 2 swimming beaches. We had interactions with both Drew & Lauri Simonsen (brother & Sister) during our 2 night stay. Our generator was down and we needed to pick up our friend at the airport. Lauri loaned us her minivan to go to the airport and Drew loaned us some tools to work on the RV. They were so helpful and treated us like family. The kids were given a lot of grace and hung out in the grill/game room area for hours on end to use the wi-fi. I can't say enough about the customer service here. Anyone in this area should check it out.