Add Review
Fires Unknown
About Tuxbury Pond RV Resort

Join us at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort in New Hampshire and relax along the tranquil shores of Tuxbury Pond, lounge by our pools, and enjoy a variety of fun-filled family activities and events throughout the season. Located in South Hampton, home of two of the area's favorite vineyards and wineries, Tuxbury Pond is an RV resort that also puts you within reach of popular tourist attractions including apple orchards, farms and one-of-a-kind restaurants.

Tuxbury Pond RV Resort is your perfect travel destination no matter what type of vacation you desire. Our RV resort in New Hampshire is within 30 minutes of the Salisbury-Hampton beaches, museums, outlet malls and great culinary experiences. Gather your friends and family and head our way - we can't wait to see you! Family-Friendly RV Resort in New Hampshire Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

General Policies:

RV Check In: 2 p.m. RV Check Out: 11 a.m. Rental Check In: 3 p.m. Rental Check Out: 11 a.m.  Minimum check in age is 21 years old. Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children. Pets are allowed. The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals. For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 585-7660.

Reservation & Payment Policies:

Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival. If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250. $4 resort fee per night. Additional adults are $8/night (18 & older). Additional children are $6/night (17 & younger, living at home). If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.

Helpful Information:

WiFi hotspot located in the pavilion.

ELS
Tuxbury Pond RV Resort is located in New Hampshire
2 Reviews of Tuxbury Pond RV Resort
Disappointment

Mostly seasonal, overpriced. Transients are treated like unwanted step children. I was told I couldn't have a campfire. The entire time I was there they ran heavy machinery around my campsite cleaning up. The site was one I would pay maybe 30/night for most anywhere else. I was charged 80/night. Will never return. By the way other campers had fires and my site had a fire-ring. I stayed here May 2018. (this form will not let me enter this info in the block below)

Love it here!

Beautiful, clean, quiet campground. Just became seasonal and can see our family being here many years, as the other seasonals we have met have been. Lots of transient campers as well. Variety of activities for all ages, including themed weekends. The entire staff is helpful and welcoming. Love it here!