Standard (Tent/RV)
Contact
Cal-Nev-Ari Market & RV Park is located in Nevada
2 Reviews of Cal-Nev-Ari Market & RV Park
Dust storm zone

This place is in the middle of nowhere, and I have yet to find out why they call it CAL-NEV-ARI… because on a map all of those places don't touch unless they do and I can't understand for the life of me how to read a map lol…

anywho this place has a little market with a variety of items you may need so if you are not planning to stay but needs bread and peanut butter and maybe some milk this place has it.

They have a hotel next door too if you don't want to camp in a desert right next to a freeway….

they have a little golf coarse… haha its pretty neat with golf clubs and all sooo if you wanna take a swing get to it.

The RV area has full hookups and also a place to fill propane tanks

if your staying awhile plan to pay electricity they charge for that.

One thing to be mindful of is there are wild coyote so keep your dogs and children with you at all times.

Here are my star ratings based on my lifestyle and what I like. I'm also a mother, dog mama, and a wife so it's not just me it's my crew and i. 1 star- AUTOMATIC relocate… the property is no longer there, trashed or/and I could never have my children there and I wouldn't ever think about staying no matter what. 2 star- Not really my jam, and would NEVER go to again… It probably more of desert life and not really my style for sure…Being from Vegas I can't stand being in the desert and I love the Trees and the Green more than anything. 3 star- Would stay there again in a pinch, but not really my style, the reason its not is because not enough family things to do, the scenery, or the location… but I would go again and feel safe having my kiddos here but only if I needed to in a pinch. 4 star- a really good rating for sure, maybe needed some improvements, minor things like being on top of each other, not a lot of privacy, but honestly little cosmetic things that aren't anything to sweat and would be back again for sure. 5 star- MY FAVORITE… love the location, safety, the surroundings, big camp spots available to fit toys for my kids to play, hammocks to hang, our big family tent, cases of firewood, our suburban or RV, etcccccc….. I would not only come back but would live if I could!!! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy every moment like it's your last! CHEERS!

Great spot on the border of CA, NV, AZ

Surprisingly nice find in the middle of nowhere. Each spot has trees for shade and the surrounding mountains are a beautiful back drop during the day and definitely at sunset. There is a small casino next door with food and of course gambling. Great spot to get away or an inexpensive place to stop for the night. The spots closer to the road are noisier than those in the back.

Full hook ups available, laundry, restrooms and showers. ATV riding available and only $22/night!

This is definitely one of the more unique places I’ve stayed with a casino next door!