The best RV SITES camping near
Cuba , MISSOURI

Most Recent Cuba Camping Reviews
Camping

Likes: Onondaga state park campground is one of my favorite camping spots in central Mo. The campground is very nice and clean and pads are level and all concrete with 50amp service and water hook ups. Very peaceful and friendly people. Dislikes: I’ve camped in a dozen sites at least there and never had a problem when it rained a little bit (rains ever time I go camping seams like!!) last week I stayed in site #65 and it sucked!!! The site has no run off and all the water collects on the concrete pad so there we sat. Walked out of camper and at least 2-3” inches of water stood on concrete pad with mud everywhere!! Finally after a day are so I couldn’t take it. ( I have 2 boys that wanted outside as well as myself) I went and bought shovel and started digging little ditiches so water would run way from camper.. With it being October it didn’t get real warm so the water was there for three days.. The one day it did get nice and sunny the yellow jackets and lady bugs where so bad that you had to watch every move you made.. The next day the camper was covered on the inside with lady bugs everywhere.

I will definitely return camping there but will avoid site #65

Halloween Bash is big here!

Stayed over the weekend for our final trip of the season, great staff and facilities here. They really do pack in the campers though, extremely crowded and tight. The family atmosphere was incredible here, lots for the kiddos to do in this park. A little too crowded for us empty nesters.

Our favorite!

We loved this clean and beautiful campground! We stayed in the fall and the colors were amazing. Our kids loved climbing all over the shut-ins. We have already planned to return in the summer to swim! Well maintained facilities and the store had everything you could need. Nice paved sites that have picnic tables & fire pits.

Really nice!

I rolled in about 1030 with my daughter and dog. Very well lit, very clean and very easy to get in and very secure with a ton of cameras. Also has a really nice dog area. Was a bit concerned if my power would be on since the place isn't manned by someone, but it was and since it was so well lit it was a fast hookup. Totally recommend this place!

Nice!

Close to the river. Area isn't very big which is nice.

Not so hot

Next to the hwy. so it's noisy. The river is nice here but a little walk to it. Does have a full bar!

My fav!

Grat place!

Nice little lake to fish in and areas to walk around in.

Beautiful place!

Many walking/cart paths. Great shop and fishing!

Very new, neat and clean

I was impressed with this place. It’s not staffed on-site as far as I saw. You can reserve a site online or just do it when you get there as I did. After paying the power is supposed to be turned on. Mine wasn’t after a couple minutes but I called the number in the confirmation email and it was on within seconds. No bathroom which they let you know when you book. Nice water and sewer hook up. You can get in and out really quick.