Standard (Tent/RV)
Bass' River Resort is located in Missouri
9 Reviews of Bass' River Resort
My fav!

Top Notch Relaxation

I called on the day I wanted to go camping and still got a spot, and although I had never been there before It was exactly what I expected and more. The main office had everything you would ever need even pizza delivery I didnt use it but it's an awesome idea. The and playground looked very nice and well kept, the showers and bathrooms were very clean and well stocked. The scenery was beautiful and the river was perfect for floating and playing. It was a great experience and I'm excited to go back again.

First time out...

Been to this campground multiple times. This go around we pulled our popup down and chose a site with out hookups. (545) only negative things to say about the site was that it was very densely populated with trees. (Not a problem if you love shade or aren't trying to back in a camper for the first time). This site is right on the gravel bar and about 100 ft from waters edge. Great for relaxing and having a "beverage" while watching the floaters figure out life. Bathhouse is close by maybe a 100 yard walk. Pretty clean and maintianed. $0.50 cents for 5 min on showers. Hope this helps and happy camping!

Fantastic!

Has full hookups and is shaded in the right places.

Floater campground

Nice green property, group sites. Pretty trench of river.

The best

This is by fare the best campground in the area, everyone is so nice and you can even order pizza and they will deliver to you. We rented the large cabin, very nice space, great views, and everyone is very friendly. Recommended for any float trip

Float trips

If you have ever been to a float trip camp site… that is exactly what this is

Great Campsite

This was a great campsite with water and electric hookups. We tent camped and floated the 6 mile float. Bathrooms we're clean and we'll maintained. Showers needed quarters to operate. Nice restaurant for breakfast and a great store.

Full amenity camping

This place has something for everyone, whether you're a tent, rv or cabin camper. They even have designated quiet and loud areas right on the water.