Fernando , MINNESOTA

Most Recent Fernando Camping Reviews
One of our favorites !

Remote camping circle with TONS of trails that go down the ravine and alongside the river!

Clean, Well managed

I grew up going to baker park! Tons of trails and camping. 🏕

Big park/Good Birding

Big park! Great for birding and walking trails! One of my favorite places to go near home😁

Small secluded campground

Beautiful trails leading you down the revenue to a gentle flowing creek. One of me and my hubbies favorite drop in campsites!!

Grew up nextdoor to this park!

Spent a lot of my childhood playing and exploring this park! It wasn't till a few years ago that I actually stayed and camped overnight. The campgrounds are grouped, we'll maintained, and always have firewood(etc) stocked for their guests. I love briding here as well,

Early spring tent camping here we come!

Didn't get in till late evening so had to do our initial exploring at night with our handy dandy headlamps!🤪 Still fun, peaceful and even better we had the whole park to ourselves! Had tons of peaceful animal visitors including herds of white tail deer walking through our camp ground! Owls and coyotes singing in the distance… Per!!!

Clean with tons of trails and activities!

I have lived in the area all my life and remember exploring nature in all aspects at baker park! Fun, clean and fairly priced! Most activities are free!

Nice people, great lake, lots of walleye

Nice people, big lake that has a few different beaches, and great fishing

Relax and unwind at this privative campground!

Lake Auburn Campground part of the Carver Park Reserve was an awesome primitive style campground. We stayed here in late September and into October. There are 57 sites with an unguarded beach, playground, volleyball court and tons of miles of trails to shred on foot or bike. All of the campsites are very clean along with all of the other facilities and amenities they offered. The playground is awesome for all ages as it accommodates something for all ages and size groups from a traditional playground set for the younger ones, volleyball net and concrete bag toss boards(which you would need to bring your own bags, but possibly could rent if the office was open). I think there are more things that you can rent when the office is open as well(only during prime season). We would highly recommend staying at this campground and look forward to checking it out in the summertime!

Check out our blog at www.unnamedadventures.com and follow our journey on Facebook and Instagram or on our YouTube Channel at Unnamed Adventures.