Camping in Brandondale Chaska Mobile Park

224 Reviews of 18 Brandondale Chaska Mobile Park, Minnesota Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Campground with falls

Nice campground close the cities. This was a large campground with 3 different loops. Loop 200 didn’t have a shower house, will need to use the one in 100 loop. For the size of the campground, it should have 2 dump stations and potable water fill ups. The hiking and falls were great. Good cell…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Algorithms don't make for good customer service!

I made a reservation over 3 months before my stay. When I arrived, I was given a site that backed up to a very busy road. There was also no shade on the site and I was 3 feet or less from my neighbor. Many of the reviews mentioned nice shade trees but not all sites have them. When I asked the owner…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Great one night stop

Great place to stop and rest when traveling through the twin cities. Great price for full hookup.

SiteA26
Bike G.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Quiet and good ground

A friend and I used the bike in sites it was very nice, though finding trees for my hammock with in the designated sites was difficult.

Sitebike
E
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Meh

Not especially welcoming and a little run down. Our site was nice because we had an end site, otherwise sites are on the small side. The playground could use some revamping and the pool area was closed and looked sketchy. The location was perfect for us, but I doubt we will ever go back.

Kimberly L.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Gorgeous terrrain ! Fun for families!

The camp office was so east and friendly! Well placed sites nestled near lovely walking trails - Very nice water hook ups and electric- well maintained! Loved this Camping Site! Conveniently located between Wisconsin and Minneapolis/St Paul airport .

• Traveling in style in our Dutch Star!
  • walking trails
  • lovely trails
Sitemodern campground
Tracy O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Close drive to Minneopa!

We stayed here while visiting Minneopa state park. The campground was nice. It was mid April so no water at the sites but had electric in ours. We were able to get potable water at the entrance. And firewood. Had great trails to walk and bike on. Sites are spaced out. Our 34’ trailer fit easily.…

Site29E
Teek D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Private camping only

Not open to the public anymore.

SiteN/A
Month of VisitOctober
Jaime N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Always a treat

Nature surrounds, spring is a great time to visit too! The birdsong and birding is awesome, nice and quite this May!

Siter7
k
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Quiet and clean

We loved our water and electric site in the woods . Large sites , well kept, super clean bathrooms. Hosts were very nice and stopped for a quick visit after we got settled to ask if everything was going well and was to our liking. Would definitely stay again.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Terrific Semi-secluded carry-in sites

First, terrific park. Lots of trails with a wide variety of landscapes. Prairie, forest, river, it’s got it all.

My campsite was perfect. The woods made it very secluded. It was close enough to water and bathrooms so it wasn’t bad if you planned. They do have firewood available however it is long…

Month of VisitApril
Denny K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Beautiful beach

These sites are spaced very well in the woods Nice horse trails hiking trails fishing is okay no hookups

Timothy S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2021

1st day camping of the year.

Sites were great but a little wet. Some of the south trails are closed because its too wet.

Alison O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

One of our favorites !

Remote camping circle with TONS of trails that go down the ravine and alongside the river!

Alison O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Dispersed 🏕

One of the few places near the cities that you can camp dispersed! Lots of wildlife, right next to the wildlife nature sanctuary preserve!