Biscay , MINNESOTA

Most Recent Biscay Camping Reviews

This was a nice campground and great hiking.

We had a WONDERFUL time

This was our first time there & we are so glad we came. One of our kids & her husband live in Minneapolis, a sister & several nieces & nephews live close by. Covid held us back with visiting, but our daughter & husband & our grand puppy came to visit. Parking for visitors (or 2nd vehicle) is the bad part as they are all quite way from some/most of the sites. They are strict and no parking on the grass (understandable when you see the pictures in the office.) The park is very well maintained! It is pet friendly. Office sells firewood for use $7.00 for 12 pieces (split pieces) There are bathrooms thoughout, but the main one has a separate, awesome, private showers. The beaches are stellar, We took out kayaks while some of us sat on the dock. There are dedicated walking trails & bike trails that are really as long as you want to go! From the park, we rode the trail that goes under the road 19 and all the way around Lake Katrina (we took the left way around, less hills to go up for this 62 year old🤣) It is BEAUTIFUL with the leaves turning. We loved our stay. The only thing we may do differently next time is to get a site closer to a parking lot. At night, it is DARK! & visitors would have a hard time finding their way back to their car without being driven. We WILL be back!

Beautiful Grounds, Campsites a Bit Close

We stayed here with two young kids tent camping. We stayed in site A20 due to the close proximity to the bathrooms. The grounds were very well kept and groomed. The sites were pretty close together with no trees in between, but only around 25% of sites were occupied when we were there so it wasn’t a problem. I would imagine it would be very cozy and not much privacy when full, which could be the only potential drawback. There were a fair amount of RVs- we were one of only a few tents I saw. There were some nice looking cabins on our loop as well. It was a very short walk down a path to the beautiful lake which was deserted when we were there. The bathrooms looked new and were very well kept. There was even one family restroom with a shower which was so awesome for trying yo get two small kids cleaned up. Loved that. Overall this was a great campsite when not full and we had a great time.

Very Nice

It is a very large campground. There is showers and dish washing stations that were very nice. Most of the campsites are shaded. The lake was very busy on Saturday but the boat launch was nice! I would definitely camp here again.

If I were a rich man

This seems like an up scale RV park, very nice but I didn't see any tents and the park was closed when I stopped by.

Owners are very nice

I stopped by and the owners are very nice. They have wood and ice available this year but typically have a store that sells more. They gave me a brochure and let me take a few photos. I look forward to staying here some time. Boat access is 1 mi on the Minnesota River.

Cute small campground

To get here is quite the uphill trek, would advise against during icy winter if it's even open. Currently needs to submit a health screen to camp, so we're moving on.

Nearby Todd Park no RV Park exists

Nice area nearby with hiking and found a few teepees in the woods. Talked to a local who doesn't believe it's legal to camp over night.

Quiet, clean and well maintained.

Nice clean campground very well maintained and free. Near Henderson, MN which is one of a kind small town well worth the visit for all. This is rustic with no hookups except very clean portapotty and hand lever water jack. Pick where to park in nice large grassy areas. A few areas are next to wild and deep ravines. Very nice large new play areas with slides for kids. Popular with a few horse trailers and riders on weekends because of COVID get to gather worries elsewhere. Friday morning before week end is best to get there in case of horse trailers to get nicer spot. Sometimes only a few campers are there. Call ahead to stay overnight so sheriff is aware. Not a lot of people know about it and is at end of long gravel road for peace and quiet. No problem for 5th wheels and tents both, pick your spot. Want to relax, chill out and visit your neighbors. This is worth the visit.

Awesome campground

New paved roads, boat landing to river and frisbee golf connected. No water hook ups at each site. Has one in central location so luckily I had just enough hose to fill up the camper. Close to state park with trails and bison so had a great weekend!