About Fisherman's Landing & Campground
Max Length: 45 ft.
Fisherman's Landing & Campground is located in Michigan
2 Reviews of Fisherman's Landing & Campground
Beautiful Sunsets

We stayed here when we bought our new camper from a place in Muskegon Mi. The campground is right with a boat launch. Some sites are close but we had an end and it was nice. Great sunset views from Lake Muskegon. Friendly people! We sat by the lake with our chairs and wine and enjoyed the evenings. Fantastic beach and beach bar 17 minutes away at The Deck!! We would stay there again! Not a lot of amenities those with kids other than a small playground and swimming in lake. See the swans in the pics!!

For Fishers and Shoppers!

Ok. This is a place that I need to be “prepared mentally to visit.”

Located in downtown On Muskegon Lake, this campground is not much; HOWEVER, it offers all the ability to experience much!!!

OK: campground: sites are close, few trees. Some on water. Playground. Dock fishing for kids.

What makes this cool?

My hubby went fishing with a buddy… and I went shopping with my friend, had lunch and drinks in downtown Muskegon, which is about a half mile away (by the bike path). We also “enticed” our men to go back after fishing for dinner and drinks!

COVID-19 comment: city of Muskegon has closed off Western Avenue to allow businesses to expand into outdoor seating! LOVE this! Food trucks are also in the area… but check out the local eats first! They are Awesome!!!