Nature

Campground Owner Verified

6 Reviews

About This Campground

Thousand Trails

Sturbridge RV Resort is a quaint New England treasure, nestled on 200-acres of picturesque woodlands. We are sure you will find that our host of resort-style amenities provide nothing short of a memorable vacation at a top RV campground in Massachusetts. Fill your day with activities going…

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Hike-In
    Backcountry sites.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
  • AT&T

• 0
a
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Small quiet campground

We had a great time relaxing around the campfire with another family. The playground was a hit for our kids!

Month of VisitNovember
Jill A.
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2020

Poñlo

Rhythm

Mara S.
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2020

Meh

It wasn’t too loud here in October. Had site B1, which was water and electric. Close to the pond. Not directly at the pond, though. There is a huge area of woods with a walking trail starting at the edge of the campground. I enjoyed stretching my legs. Cell reception is not great. Camp link Wifi…

Sturbridge RV Resort is located in Massachusetts

Directions

From Mass Pike And East: Take the Mass Pike west to I-84 (Exit 9), follow I-84 west to Mass Exit 1 and turn left off exit. Take first right onto Mashapaug Road to the campground entrance. From The West: Take I-84 east to Exit 1 in Massachusetts, turn right. Take first left onto Mashapaug Road to the campground entrance. From The South: Take I-95 North to Rt. 91 North (Exit 48) toward Hartford Connecticut. Take Rt. 91 north to I-84 east and follow the above directions.

Address