The best DRIVE IN camping near
Dayton , IDAHO

Most Recent Dayton Camping Reviews
Beautiful family friendly

Campsites are shady. The small lake is great for kiaks, paddle boards or row boats. There is a variety of hiking trails. One goes all around the lake. Not for large RVs.

Great Spot

My wife and I stayed at a spot near here for two nights. It was flat and hidden. There was a nice fire pit and the creek nearby was an added bonus. It's a great spot and I would definitely return

Best RV Park I've Ever been to

This place is amazing. Secluded and dark but flat, impeccably clean EVERYTHING! We didn't interact with any staff directly and only stayed one night but the spots were ENORMOUS! And spaced very liberally. We booked another stay for the fair!

Brand new and clean, level large sites

We just stopped there for the night to break up the driving so I can’t speak for staying there long term (we didn’t even unhook) but the place was nice looking and the facilities were very clean. We looked inside their clubhouse and it looked super nice. The sites were long, paved, and level. You do get some noise from the freeway and there isn’t much shade because the trees are still young. Stayed in October.

New well maintained and set up RV park

Great place to overnight while passing through northern Utah. Huge full hookup sites with concrete pads. Nice and quiet despite being near the intersection of I-15 and I-84. Would definitely return!

great little campground.

quaint, clean, all the necessities within a 5 min walk.

Friendly Place

I loved this place. Right next to Mantua reservoir it's great for water sports or fishing. It's lovely, peaceful and offers showers, laundry and restrooms. There is a small restaurant and a little store located right there. We will definitely be back.

Beautiful free spot

This place is gorgeous! We parked our 34 ft motor home right next to a river waterfall and did some fishing. A fire pit was already established. Excellent spot right outside of town with good cell service. Paddle boarding, kayaking, and fishing are primo. Lots of privacy and zero dollars

Very nice campground.

This campground is very nice, I love that it is free to camp here. There are 2 vault toilets that were both clean. There are several nice hiking trails that leave right from the campground. The creek that runs through the campground was very nice.

Beautifully developed site with all you need

We love this campground! There are a variety of ways to camp here, tent, RV, cabins and the set up allows for privacy. It really feels like a resort. There is an amazing playground for kids, swimming pool, and jumping pillow.

The area is stunningly beautiful and relaxed. The store next to the entrance is amazingly well stocked with all you’d need.

We stayed in an RV supersite that included a private hot tub and BBQ grill.