Camping in Oak Park Mobile Village

132 Reviews of 106 Oak Park Mobile Village, Florida Campgrounds

Jeff R.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Always open

With a newly purchased Catalina and a few days before memorial weekend we found this very nice Campground. Nice folks and staff.

M
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Great campground

Campground staff very nice campsites are great concrete slab with table. Some campsites are tricky to get into we have a 34 foot fifth wheel. Could use a little more shade

Site#10
J
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

A little gem on the beach!

This was our first trip with an RV and so glad we booked this place. The staff is very nice and friendly. Sites are clean, full hook up 30and 50 amp. They even have staff that comes with a John Deere and will pull in/out your trailer. Big Bathrooms and Laundry in the middle of the park. Pretty…

SiteB11
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Just hit this equestrian campground for a single night and I had the place to myself.

There was a single cameraman from a local news affiliate shooting video of deer in the field at sunset.

And a group of ladies on horseback went for a sunset trail ride, but after dark it was all mine.

Super…

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Super…

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great place to camp

We enjoyed our stay out there at river junction campground. We enjoyed the water and the trails in the area. The day time nature is great. Then at night we got to hear different creatures of the night.

Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great place to camp

Lorenzo E.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Peace time at Peace River

Canoe Outpost Peace River has different length of trips you can do. My wife and I have done the 12 mile twice. It was relaxing and the service they have to take your gear to campsite is just amazing. Highly recommend!

SiteHighpoint campsite.
John O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

River junction is great!!

We had a blast there stayed at campsite 14 it has its own private pool right in front of it with cold spring water it was an awesome experience for me and my wife and we will be going back again

Sitecamp site 14 and 13 is pretty good also they both have access right in front of you're tent for swimming

Nice scenery

We went here after our Hog Island stay this place is pretty nice. The camp site we have has a pretty view and it's a good sized site. Some areas at this campground are smaller and in the sun so try to find a spot that fits what you are looking for. Unless you are a RV then nvm haha.

Nice scenery

Lauren W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

We love Ortona! Our site, 29, waterfront! So many boats going through the locks. Unfortunately, the locks are still closed to people walking across. Very clean, good long sites, and very friendly! 59 amp, and water hookups.

L
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Amazing!!

This place is amazing. I wanted to take my kids camping with only a tent. I called the day before and made reservations for the next day. The check-in lady was so nice. Place is very clean and every one is so friendly. We loved it and we definitely will be coming back.

• big open space for tent and car with electric
cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

It’s ok

Clean and office friendly and helpful. Seasonal campers are standoffish. Not welcoming and friendly.

Siteback side
Month of VisitFebruary
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Hidden Gem!

This park is “hidden” just off of I-75 in North Fort Myers. The park is small but has everything you need. The bathrooms and showers are some of the best campground bathrooms I have seen and are air conditioned! The pool is great and the laundry is very nice. The sites are well kept with gravel and…

Site30 Pull Thru