Fires Unknown
About Caladesi RV Park

Full hook up RV park with air conditioned club house and laundry facilities. Caladesi RV Park is nested in the heart of Palm Harbor, Florida, right on the Pinellas Trail, an exercise trail spanning from Tarpon Springs to Clearwater.  The Caladesi RV Park is minutes from 5 Tampa Bay area beaches.  Tons of shopping and restaurants withing walking distance.  Trolley pick up on the property.  Just 20 minutes from Tampa or St. Petersburg.  5 minutes to Honeymoon Island, where you can park your RV.

Price
$45.00 - $75.00
Private
Caladesi RV Park is located in Florida
6 Reviews of Caladesi RV Park
Clean and convenient

The grounds and the pool are kept up, lots of shade in the park, friendly neighbors, convenient area to live in, pinellas hiking trail, good schools, ect. Been here a year now and I love it :)

My stay at Caladesi

I was a regular at Caladesi for 6 yrs,we liked it there cause we could visit and have get togethers in the evening ,eat, play games, sit by a nice fire . The last two years there were hell, starting with no clotheslines, put your wet towel and suits from the pool on your camper! Clothesline just encouraged people not to use HIS washer and dryers . ( so he said) Then no fires (what? It's a campground!) last year was just the worst, no flags to be flown in his ground. No walking around to visit with a open container, he drives around all hrs of the night like a prison guard watching was putting notes on good peoples doors evicting them cause he thinks they are too comfortable! He is a nut who will yell in the middle of the night and throw rocks at your camper if he doesn't want you there . This year more than half of the snow birds got out and moved to other places and I can tell you that they are all much happier, all the new places that we all found were very reasonable , he raised the rent and said another substantial raise was coming so what he quotes you can change by the time you get there . He will tell you that he does not care about any one so do as he says at that moment or hit the road,

Horrible place to stay

The only good thing about this place is location. There are more great locations that are much better and cheaper. Chris, the crazy manager makes people uncomfortable and stalks them if he doesn’t like them. He was caught banging and throwing rocks at someone’s RV at 3am because he wanted her to leave. He has turned people’s water off if he thinks they use too much. He has trapped many pets on site and disposed of them if he doesn’t know who’s it is. He is a spiteful person who throws a fit if he doesn’t get his way. The park is old and most of it is falling apart. He rents out moldy, leaking and way out of code RVs. He chased out most of the full time RV owners because he wants people he can charge more for. I went through there the other day and it’s just as crappy as ever.  It looks like he is allowing new full time people in there after he raised the rent. Don’t use water, clean your unit or car. Don’t use power tools to work on anything or he will yell and tell you it’s against the rules. They do and will change the rules day by day as he sees fit. It’s just better to go elsewhere to avoid the conflict. Chris does drugs, and has regular sellers in the park. Has an extensive police records and is know well by the police. His wife even told people that he assaulted her before. He supposed to be disabled (he has a disabled tag in his car) but it’s obvious he has no disability other than anger and he thinks he is the “King of Tarpon Springs) along with other thoughts of grandeur. We have had out RV and our property damaged by him or people he hired and he doesn’t care at all. He said it’s my problem. I can go on and on but you get the point.  Stay away!

Clean and comfortable....

We come down for a week in the summer to various places in FL and after a great experience last year, we gave this one a try again. Once again this rv park has been outstanding. It is pet friendly and everyone seems to clean up after their pets. The pool is clean and clear and that works for me. Also, the manager is always around greeting people and doing things around the park so the grounds are nice and tidy and the full time residents are friendly also. The grounds are decorated with native plants and there is one resident that checks and waters these plants/ flower beds daily to keep them looking nice. She does a great job and it makes the place look great. We can see them while walking to the ice cream shop right next door and it is nice. The restroom/shower house is ALWAYS clean. We don't always want to shower in our rv so this us important to us. It is located close to Honeymoon Island SP and has several local restaurants close by that give us that local atmosphere. This is a very pleasant place to be and when we leave we miss it and can't wait for our next stay! Ron& Gina from Locust Grove, GA

Great quiet location

The lots have space. They are not on top of each other. The lots, bathrooms and laundry room are all kept clean and well stocked. I haven't met a single person here that wasn't friendly and or helpful. We first came here a year ago and I was worried about it being so close to a main road, but after staying here I can tell you that it's very quiet and relaxing.  The pool is always clean and maintained and the beaches are only 5-10 minutes away. The bike trail is right behind the park and has beautiful scenery. There are so many good restaurants close by to try as well. My husband and I are looking forward to many future stays here!

Great location affordable prices

I made my reservation on the website and received a call back confirmation within the same hour I reserved. The sites are spaced out far from each other which was great! I have travelled to a lot of parks That have sites right on top of one another. I was pleasantly surprised to have additional space from my neighboring travelers.  The pool is nice and bathrooms are clean.  The  beach is a 5 minute drive and pet friendly! The Pinellas  bike trail is also located right behind the park and easy to get on. I will definitely come back to this campground. It is Quiet  with lots to do and has a friendly staff!