The best TENT SITES camping near
Leduc Acres , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Leduc Acres Camping Reviews
Wonderful campground! Don’t miss the waterfall!

We love this campground! There are 9 different sections to stay in. The farther back you stay the better in my opinion unless you like a bit more going on. The trails are perfectly maintained and you can go around the whole lake in 9miles. The hike to the waterfall is wonderful and depending where you start depends on length. You have to see it though! 33ft and the perfect spot to swim when it warms up. I can’t wait to be back. Their campground is a great spot for a family trip. Beautiful scenery, good folks, and a great time.

Campground on Lake Oroville

If you are looking for a small campground with full hookups, on the lake, close to Table Mountain and Feather Falls, this is for you. We picked this campground for its location, but got so much more. The campsites aren’t huge or very level, but the fact that it has full hookups for $45/night, is small, and on the lake made up for that fact. We don’t have small children, but think it would be a great place since there wasn’t a lot of traffic driving through the campground. A couple of downsides were that the water in the lake was very low and the showers are token operated. Tokens can be purchased from a machine outside the shower house, but it only takes bills (no coins), so have your ones and fives ready. Table mountain was in n full bloom in April and we enjoyed Kayaking on Thermaliro Forbay. Feather Falls was closed due to fire damage.

Winter Fishing Trip

We stayed the weekend at a great site. It was cold with a little rain but was very fun. I really enjoy this campground. Water level was low and this time of year the water spickets are off. This site is right next to one of the vault toilets and a trash dumpster. Not many people stay this time of year and the gates are closed just past the marina so the usual trail access is extended.

Well-Kept

This campground is awesome. It’s clean, really meticulously kept, and offers great access to the Russian River. I love that there is an adults-only section in the back, so if you don’t have kids, you’re not woken up by then. The host and his wife are friendly and make sure to keep this campground in the best shape.

Great campsite

We loved it. Hardest place to book a spot… trying to get someone to answer the phone was the hardest thing ever… great place…quiet secluded…5 mins drive you have the dirt bike trails.. would go again

Camping among the Joshua Trees outside of Yucca Valley

We spent 5 nights at this national park campground hopping from site to site (this is all we could do with reservations really hard to get). At this time the campground is only by online reservations. Best site was the last #29. Campground has flushing toilets, no showers as usual for national parks. Dump station is also available. Good AT&T cell reception.

Beautiful setting, Terrible customer service

If I had the option to do a negative star I would! Planned a rafting trip over the weekend for my children and I We arrived late Friday and were unable to upgrade to a cabin as they were all closed, not booked just closed. We set our tents up in the rain and made the best of it. Then late that evening I got a call that my father had been rushed to the hospital so I choose to stay the night and leave first thing in the morning. I went in as the office opened Saturday morning and told them about the situation and asked if I could simply reschedule the$450 rafting trip I had scheduled for the kids and I. Was told no one is in the office and had to go through the reservation desk on Monday. So we packed up and rushed to the two hour drive home to see my father. Just received a call from Melinda Jones the lead reservationist and was told that they were unwilling to reschedule the rafting trip and I would loose the$450 I spent despite the need for having to leave unexpectedly to see my father in the hospital. What kind of family friendly business is this? Asked to speak to the manager was told this is as far as it goes, asked who made the decision to not let me reschedule and refused to release a name. The spot was beautiful but the customer service is atrocious. I would never recommend this place to anyone because of how poorly they handled an already very difficult situation.

Love this place

This place was amazing. It was our first trip in our new RV and it couldn’t of been more beautiful. There were super cute cabins available as well as tent sites. We came in the beginning of March and it was fairly empty so that made it really nice as well. River was stunning and it was neat to walk across the bridge and check out the old historic mining town. We are going back in august and can’t wait. Looking forward to rafting in the river !

Lots of rules...

I get the impression this is a family park. There are cabins & tent sites and a handful of RV spots. Good for a shower & dump. The list of park rule are too long to list. Nice bathrooms. Cell & WiFi are poor for AT&T users. I only stayed here because it was all that was open in the area in March and I needed a shower!

Great for Groups

The campsites are spread out nicely so you have a lot of privacy. Some of the sites are huge! We staying in one for 7 days with a large group of 12-14 people- it never felt crowed. There are various footpaths that lead down to the water and you can easily set up your typical boat beach camps. Review the site map for access.

A great place to stay if you love to paddle board, swim, kayak, canoe, jet ski, etc.

Great views at the campground and lots of hiking trails nearby- including one that leads to a waterfall.