Yurts
About Emerald Cove Resort
Emerald Cove Resort is located in California
3 Reviews of Emerald Cove Resort
Nice Place

Very roomy sites close enough to the water. Clean and we'll run park with a lot amenities. The only downfall is it's like a timeshare. We got a free visit but needed to listen to the sales pitch for a couple of hours.

Good not great

The sites are very close together with nothing to separate your site from the next, more specifically, nothing to separate your neighbors septic hose from being the first thing you see and smell when you step out of your door. The bathrooms are cute and decent. Price at the tiki bar was fantastic and the karaoke nights on weekends was very fun. The kids love to swim at the pool at night and watch karaoke. The kids club was nice to have and I actually enjoyed sitting in there with the kids doing crafts. I did not eat at the tiki bar so I can't see anything about that food.

Would i stay here again. Not unless it was all that was available. It's the equivalent of a decently run Motel 6. Everyone there was very nice there's nothing wrong with it per se but I also know there's nicer places that are similarly-priced

GREAT!

This was on the Colorado River so it was pretty great. We were here in July and it was HOT! I mean HOT! There are no shaded spots either so our RV was running the AC non stop. They BBQ food you can buy by the plate. There are 2 pool and a tiki bar to buy snaks and alcohol. The pools and bar are shaded. There is a store also. I would definitely stay here again. Loved it!