Parker, ARIZONA

Most Recent Parker Camping Reviews
Hostile Employee Allowed to Mistreat Guests

I sent a letter to the owners of CCRR to alert them of the gross misconduct of their front desk employee, Winnie. I didn't hear back. This is a high-alert-day-and-age when the rest of us have to be wary of disgruntled employees who cross the line by behaving verbally abusive and harassing. Unprovoked threats like:“In the future don’t you dare show up and expect me to make room for you…"(even though we had a text message from another employee confirming availability), and if we didn't like it,“Pack it up and hit the road- go on- hit the road!” are unforgivable. Based on past 1-star reviews, this mistreatment of guests has been ongoing and escalating. So dear owners… on behalf of all your paying customers, your employee's aggressive and inappropriate behavior should not ever be OUR problem. And, until you have made your RV park a safe, enjoyable and friendly place to stay we'll be skipping the high dose of hostility and spending our money with your competition. Haven’t you heard? Zero-tolerance for bullies!

Great Park

I love this park because it is small and less crowded than most.  If you have a boat there is plenty of room for you to ski or whatever you want without being in the main part of the lake.  The spots have enough space, some do not have trees, most are big enough to support a nice sized rig.  The only downside is if you have a dog, they are only allowed on a small part of the beach right by the boat launch.  They are not allowed at the regular beach even on a leash.  They keep the park and the restrooms up and do patrol quite a bit.

Free Dog Wash

We stayed at the Scenic Road RV Park after the desert began to warm up and we needed AC. No frills park. The showers are decent as is the laundry room. Sites are level. They offered us the use of their dog wash room which was a nice bonus. Noise from 95 was a bit too much for us. Good overnight stop or If you’re coming in to town for the Quartzsite RV show.

Economical overnight stay

Nothing great but for the price it good.

Good for overnight.

Full hookup. Gravel road and spaces. They are trying to spruce up the place. Planting shrubs. This was a stop over on our way to Deadhorse Ranch. Quiet park. Reasonable prices. WiFi not good, Verizon has good signal. Had a pool, but we didn't use it.

Expansive and quiet

Wide open spaces and quiet. Great place to chill

Our favorite on the Colorado

Great spot. Large spaces. Well maintained. What else can you ask for?

It Was Good For One Night Stay, Not More!

I spent one night in Campbell Cove RV Resort in Lake Havasu City. I came here to see the lake and surroundings on my way back to Los Angeles. I wasn't impressed with the park. It is a glorified parking lot, my site was not level, there is gravel on the roads. They offer full hookups, even cable. I have a very tiny RV but the sites are very close to one another. The park has a view of the lake and it is about a block away from the State Park. I must say that it is kept clean.

There were many permanent residents and snowbirds in January. They have wifi in the office and if you pay$2.50 you can have wifi from your site. I didn't pay, but my Sprint worked great in the area. I visited the park in January and it was very cold and windy. I couldn't really enjoy the area. I would love to come back when it is nicer. There is so much to do here. The lake is beautiful, you can go boating, there are lakefront parks and biking trails. There is the London Bridge which is a nice lakefront mall with shops and restaurants. They take Passport America, which is why I chose this park. I don't think I would come back again, I would choose a lakefront park.

Great spot on the island

This is a great place to stay and bring your boat. It’s a pretty large RV and mobile home site with a swim beach, boat launch, boat slips, clubhouse, pools, laundry room and restrooms and a game room. If you’re coming to Lake Havasu odds are that you’ll have a boat with you and this is one of the best places to stay. A lot of people come here every year and end up buying because it’s great for long term. It’s definitely unusual for and RV parking but it’s clean and well laid out for anything you’ll need while you’re away from home.

Excellent

This is a very nice RV camp spot in Lake Havasu. I’m used to paying double what this area charges. Peak season price is $55/ night and summer is $45/night. I usually pay that for tent camping. They also have discounts for weekly and monthly rates. Very large spots available for bigger RV’s and 5th wheels.

There is a heated pool and a club house for guests use that includes a gym, showers/restrooms, laundromat, pool table, and library. The spots are a bit close to each other but for the price you cannot beat it.

Very close to Lake Havasu and the infamous London Bridge. There is a lot to do in the area including 🥾 , boating 🛶 , casinos, 🏊‍♀️ swimming 🏊‍♀️ and much more.