About Dos Picos
County
Dos Picos is located in California
7 Reviews of Dos Picos
Did Picos--County Park

This park is County operated. You have to drive to the RV dump to dump. It’s close but you don’t have the convenience to dump at your site. There are park rangers available. It’s a good place for kids to run around. Ramona is close to: shop, eat, etc.

Great for Kids & Adults

I have only tent camped here and enjoyed the quite and clean site. I like that it is not far from civilization but feels very remote. My kids caught their first fish in the little pond.

Great for Kids and Adults

I have only tent camped here and really enjoyed the clean and quiet spot not too far from civilization but feels like in the middle of nowhere. My kids caught their first fish in the little pond :)

Dos Picos campground

surprisingly nice campground. it’s small but quite spacious. they have spots for tents and lodges. I can’t wait to go back actually.

Quiet, small, private

Dos Picos is a small park in Ramona. It’s attached to a very nice day use area with space for parties/weddings. Top area campsite have no shade. Facilities are clean. Only a couple long spots.

Pleasant

Pleasant camp ground with a small pond and large playground for the park.

Dos Picos

We only stayed for a weekend, but the campground is very nice. The Rangers are awesome,really nice and helpful. There's an amphitheater for events, but sadly we didnt get to stay for any. Also there's a Pavillion up top for family reunions. Definitely worth the money, and the beautiful scenery.