Water Unknown
Arkadelphia Campground and RV Park is located in Arkansas
34.1961 N
3 Reviews of Arkadelphia Campground and RV Park
Friendly Staff

Stopped in while traveling with no reservation on my bike. The campground was full but they did find me a spot for tent camping for the night. The staff went out of their way to assist me with getting a spot, helping me with onsite facilities, and they even made phone calls to assist me with local road closings for my next days route. Very clean bathrooms and shower facilities. The laundry facility was nice and well kept. The park is set up more for RV use but once again they were very accommodating. Although I didn’t use the pool it did look nice a several kids made use of it while I was there. The only downside and only if you’re tent camping there is traffic noise due to being close to the interstate, however it is also convenient if just passing through.

Amazing Hosts!!

This is a really nice campground!! The charge about $20 for tent camping, which is what I did. They have a pool and very clean bathhouse and laundry facility! Owners are super nice people that seem willing to work with us on anything. Even offered us popsicles after biking here! Not much around for shopping but there is Caddo Valley about 1.2 miles away that has fast food and gas stations. A little bit of road noise from interstate but that’s my only complaint!

Easy in, easy out

Drive through spots, lots of trees, bath house, propane, hosts that don’t bug you.

Great night sleep!